FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Xposed working for Stock G2 KK Roms

1,088 posts
Thanks Meter: 489
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
got this LG G2 xposed installer from @bugradurust that posted it in another thread. so all credit goes to him for sharing it. i just thought i'd make a thread in general chat showing that it does indeed work. here are some screenshots i took that show it working. i am currently using @AndroidUser00110001 powersuser rom and it works great with that. that's an international rom for the d800 g2 so i'm willing to bet it works for other g2 stock kk variants. here is a link to the apk you install also. make sure you have root because it needs that. yay! finally xposed for g2 stock kk! that was the only thing i was missing from stock kk rom!

Xposed for G2 Stock KK Roms <MODERATOR EDITED - LINK REMOVED>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-00-19-31.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	2626190   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-00-19-46.png
Views:	732
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	2626191   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-00-19-54.png
Views:	695
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	2626192   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-00-20-09.png
Views:	727
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	2626193  
Last edited by ApriliaM3; 12th March 2014 at 10:44 AM.
 
 
12th March 2014, 06:30 AM |#2  
freakyd9984's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Is that a way to root 4.4.2 Kat Kat without downgrading? Please help out

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th March 2014, 06:35 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee269

got this LG G2 xposed installer from @bugradurust that posted it in another thread. so all credit goes to him for sharing it. i just thought i'd make a thread in general chat showing that it does indeed work. here are some screenshots i took that show it working. i am currently using @AndroidUser00110001 powersuser rom and it works great with that. that's an international rom for the d800 g2 so i'm willing to bet it works for other g2 stock kk variants. here is a link to the apk you install also. make sure you have root because it needs that. yay! finally xposed for g2 stock kk! that was the only thing i was missing from stock kk rom!

Xposed for G2 Stock KK Roms


That is a virus and not a official app good luck
12th March 2014, 06:41 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
It actually works fine. G2 Tweaksbox has some issues (can't change icon color or hide them), but other mods work too.
12th March 2014, 06:43 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak0n

It actually works fine. G2 Tweaksbox has some issues (can't change icon color or hide them), but other mods work too.


But it is not offical. no telling where it came from and probably stealing all of your personal data
12th March 2014, 07:10 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
As far as I know, xposed is open source, so anyone is free to modify it to work on KK. You're right of course in that noone knows where this specific one came from.
12th March 2014, 07:52 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
it's really work in 4.4.2 ?
12th March 2014, 08:09 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Tried it and its really working... finally got rid of battery and att icon
12th March 2014, 08:12 AM |#9  
emprize's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus3109

Tried it and its really working... finally got rid of battery and att icon

good, so now only custom recovery left to make 4.4.2 perfect
12th March 2014, 08:14 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
I agree with the above, being skeptical about the sourcing of this. Especially if this is the one that was leaked on the semi-sketchy looking Chinese website. Even if it works, there is no telling what else it may be doing. As an app with root permissions, not trusting the source is a no-no for me.
12th March 2014, 08:34 AM |#11  
spiderio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 898
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupfulloflol

I agree with the above, being skeptical about the sourcing of this. Especially if this is the one that was leaked on the semi-sketchy looking Chinese website. Even if it works, there is no telling what else it may be doing. As an app with root permissions, not trusting the source is a no-no for me.

calm down, if don't want to install it just keep it to yourself
this attitude is the one that make me doesn't want to share to xda

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes