Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more
Unhappy

[HELP] Moga Pivot App

31st March 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
This is very frustrating , I've been trying to find solutions , done trial and errors for days but no avail.

I recently bought a Moga Pocket controller for my BQ Aquaris 5 , it's jelly bean 4.2.1
When I try to sync the controller using Moga Pivot it usually takes 1-2 minutes then the moment it says
"BD&A is now connected" it immediately disappears , my controller on other hand keeps blinking and won't turn green.
Sometimes there's a 30% chance that it will sync properly but after I turned off my controller and connect again , it's hell on earth all over again.

I've tried Moga Universal Driver and it works perfectly , but the app is not utilized in other games especially the Moga enhanced games. Like Dead Trigger, I can only do movement and aiming but other buttons won't work. In Wild Blood I can only use buttons A and B.

Is there any fix on this?
31st March 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
FALSE ALARM

Still not working , I thought I found a solution T_T
Last edited by shizuo; 1st April 2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: False Alarm
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread