Post Reply

[Q] Can't unbrick phone at all tried everything.

OP Noxious123

2nd December 2013, 12:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Ok this is what my phone says when I try to unbrick it using any/all versons of Odin:

Odin mode
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9005
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X1
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A2, P2
WRITE PROTECTION: ENABLE
ODIN : INVALID EXT4 IMAGE

These are a list of files I've tried using to unbrick it with the same result shown above in failure:

N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005SFRDMJ4_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar
N9005XXUDMJ7-PRE-ROOTED-KNOX-FREE-ODEX-BL-FREE.tar.md5

I have used a total of 5 different regions firmwares to try to unbrick device to no avail.

Oden says this when trying to unbrick:

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005SFRDMJ4_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> tz.mbn
<ID:0/004> sdi.mbn
<ID:0/004> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/004> boot.img
<ID:0/004> recovery.img
<ID:0/004> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Any help would be appreciated.
2nd December 2013, 03:03 PM   |  #2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
5,211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxious123

Ok this is what my phone says when I try to unbrick it using any/all versons of Odin:

Odin mode
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9005
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X1
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A2, P2
WRITE PROTECTION: ENABLE
ODIN : INVALID EXT4 IMAGE

These are a list of files I've tried using to unbrick it with the same result shown above in failure:

N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005SFRDMJ4_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar
N9005XXUDMJ7-PRE-ROOTED-KNOX-FREE-ODEX-BL-FREE.tar.md5

I have used a total of 5 different regions firmwares to try to unbrick device to no avail.

Oden says this when trying to unbrick:

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005SFRDMJ4_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> tz.mbn
<ID:0/004> sdi.mbn
<ID:0/004> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/004> boot.img
<ID:0/004> recovery.img
<ID:0/004> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Any help would be appreciated.

flash this rom it fixes all most anything got me out of trouble http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929
2nd December 2013, 03:44 PM   |  #3  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 438
 
1,215 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

flash this rom it fixes all most anything got me out of trouble http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929

Hahah jay, always the same answer and they all love it

I ppl would search the forum a lil bit, u wouldnt hav to copy and paste it all day

hit 'thanks' if i helped you
SM-N9005 DBT-DMJ7 0x0
XDA Developers 4 premium app
2nd December 2013, 03:56 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Tried this
I think I tried this before but and it didn't work but I'll give it another go. So which files do I use can you give me the exact links please?
3rd December 2013, 04:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Like I said doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

flash this rom it fixes all most anything got me out of trouble http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929

I tried this link: http://www.hotfile.com/dl/255972464/...4_TPH.zip.html

but it doesn't work I was fairly sure I'd tried this before. So unless its a specific link that you can give me I don't know what else to try.
6th December 2013, 12:56 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Flash via recovery
Since you are 0x1 flash a recovery from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079

And then grab a clean rom from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929
for your device and flash it through recovery
Last edited by vit0r94; 6th December 2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: links
8th December 2013, 01:27 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
ceidvi the
Quote:
Originally Posted by vit0r94

Since you are 0x1 flash a recovery from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079

And then grab a clean rom from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929
for your device and flash it through recovery

I flashed the recovery and tried to install one of the zip flashes from here "SM-N9005 Official Stock ROM's for Odin (KNOX 0x1):" every time I try a different one it says:

e: signature verification failed:
crying:
8th December 2013, 04:25 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
still lindnni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxious123

I flashed the recovery and tried to install one of the zip flashes from here "SM-N9005 Official Stock ROM's for Odin (KNOX 0x1):" every time I try a different one it says:

e: signature verification failed:
crying:

I've tried three different firmwares none work. I'm beginning to think this is impossible to fix unless you hand-feed me the direct links to the files that you believe will work I don't see this ever being resolved.
8th December 2013, 05:05 AM   |  #9  
stanley08's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Accra, Ghana.
Thanks Meter: 1,690
 
2,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
I don't have 9005 but should Write protection be enabled?

My suggestion
Uninstall KIES, try one of them Taiwan (http://terafile.co/5f6709f06654) or HongKong (http://terafile.co/80799e847756) firmwares as a last ditch option.

As i said, 'Last Ditch'. I mean if you have nothing else to try...
The Following User Says Thank You to stanley08 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2013, 09:25 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vit0r94

Since you are 0x1 flash a recovery from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454079

And then grab a clean rom from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2461929
for your device and flash it through recovery

These two links worked thank you for putting me on the right track but next time could you give me direct links and/or some explaination:

http://d-h.st/users/xiaolu/?fld_id=28640
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23203820527945403

Thanks again,

Nox.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank