FORUMS

usb storage damaged and day after day.

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
By rdrai, Member on 11th March 2014, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,
my little sister have a problem with her phone(I9001 Galaxy S PLUS ).
The i9001 usb mass storrage is damaged.
After resetting (formatting usb mass storage) (force reset in recovery mode because It can't wipe the memory in the settings menu.)
This solution will work for a few days.
The next day (or with luck a few days) the phone will say again: Mass storage damaged.

How can i fix this problem ?
The phone is running stock (2.3.6).
(i have also this phone but its not on stock its is on cyanogen11)
The Following User Says Thank You to rdrai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th March 2014, 02:36 AM |#2  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrai

How can i fix this problem ?
The phone is running stock (2.3.6).
(i have also this phone but its not on stock its is on cyanogen11)


Format it in PC and again in CWM in your device and test.

13th March 2014, 08:06 PM |#3  
rdrai's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 36
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

Format it in PC and again in CWM in your device and test.

Already tried in stock recovery.
By the way the phone is fully stock (No cwm).
The Following User Says Thank You to rdrai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 12:30 AM |#4  
xsenman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrai

Already tried in stock recovery.
By the way the phone is fully stock (No cwm).

I meant, switch that SD card to your device and format it using CWM in your device, after that ou can place it back in your sisters.

14th March 2014, 02:15 PM |#5  
rdrai's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 36
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

I meant, switch that SD card to your device and format it using CWM in your device, after that ou can place it back in your sisters.

It is internal (USB Mass Storage)
The Following User Says Thank You to rdrai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes