Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 49,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MaximusHD System Update Problem

Tip us?

Flubly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default MaximusHD System Update Problem

Hi, searched around for this but couldn't find anything related to my specific case. I recently finished the fiasco, for my noobish self, of getting my rooted and unlocked HTC One S s-off and supercid so that I could install MaximusHD 10.0.0.

Everything has been great but I've been alerted to a system update to 10.0.1 that features a noise reduction fix. I decided to go ahead and try and install it but all it does is reboot the phone into recovery and then nothing happens, I'm just there at the recovery menu. I reboot and the update is still there prompting me to install.

I guess I could just say I don't want to install since nothing seems to be wrong but I'm curious.

ka_55
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Look inside your sdcard. The OTA update should be there. When you find it just install from recovery. That should solve the problem

Sent from my One S
The Following User Says Thank You to ka_55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flubly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka_55 View Post
Look inside your sdcard. The OTA update should be there. When you find it just install from recovery. That should solve the problem

Sent from my One S
That did it. I think my brain was still on a "this has to be complicated" kick after everything else.

Thanks!

ka_55
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flubly View Post
That did it. I think my brain was still on a "this has to be complicated" kick after everything else.

Thanks!
That "this has to be complicated" thought can mess things up, be careful. It makes people do silly things.

I'm glad if you could solve your problem and if I could help. So have a good day and happy flashing!

Sent from my One S