FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Unroot HTC one?

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Swatchi10, Member on 12th March 2014, 10:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, I would like to unroot my HTC One if possible. Or at least install the default ROM for it. If I have to install the default ROM, is there any way to make it update automatically? That I don't have to manually update the ROM at every new update?

Would appreciate any help!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
 
 
12th March 2014, 11:27 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
Look for RETURN TO STOCK threads. Oh Look. there is one in my sig. Oh wait. there are 2 in my signatures!
13th March 2014, 12:22 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Look for RETURN TO STOCK threads. Oh Look. there is one in my sig. Oh wait. there are 2 in my signatures!

Hey, thanks. I could still need some help though. I'm practically a absolute beginner, I've rooted my phone once, that's all. Could I talk to you over skype or something ? If you have time ?
13th March 2014, 01:50 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm also uncertain as to which RUU file that belong to my HTC, no idea how to figure this out either ?
13th March 2014, 03:36 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatchi10

I'm also uncertain as to which RUU file that belong to my HTC, no idea how to figure this out either ?

You will need to post output from "fastboot getvar all" so someone can help.
13th March 2014, 03:49 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

You will need to post output from "fastboot getvar all" so someone can help.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT35HW904412
(bootloader) imei: 354436052550330
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3989mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d959c75800
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s
13th March 2014, 03:57 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatchi10

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 2.24.401.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT35HW904412
(bootloader) imei: 354436052550330
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3989mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-d959c75800
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s

Look here
http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/
Match your cidnum and modelid
13th March 2014, 04:41 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Look here
http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/
Match your cidnum and modelid

Uhm, I found it, haha, what do i do next ? I watched a youtube tut, but all he did was re-lock the bootloader and run a RUU file.
13th March 2014, 04:47 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatchi10

Uhm, I found it, haha, what do i do next ? I watched a youtube tut, but all he did was re-lock the bootloader and run a RUU file.

Think you need to watch it again He said if you had locked you need to unlock cause he has twrp to start the guru reset
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes