Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP]rom installation

Tip us?

jikjatin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [HELP]rom installation

i have buy a used one x+ now i want to install a custom rom in it I know how to install it but im little bit confused with it's bootloader detail.i have attach the photo of bootloader.
here are the step i can do (correct me if im wrong)
1.unlock the bootloader from htcdev.
2.install twrp International.
3.make backup of current rom.
4.flash the custom rom.
as you can see it is s-off and supercid so can i install the att&telus roms?(i have International one x+)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0275.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	2626385  

reaper90
Old
Thanks Meter 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikjatin View Post
i have buy a used one x+ now i want to install a custom rom in it I know how to install it but im little bit confused with it's bootloader detail.i have attach the photo of bootloader.
here are the step i can do (correct me if im wrong)
1.unlock the bootloader from htcdev.
2.install twrp International.
3.make backup of current rom.
4.flash the custom rom.
as you can see it is s-off and supercid so can i install the att&telus roms?(i have International one x+)
The steps are correct, make sure to do a full wipe (except /data/media folder) in recovery before you flash your new rom. If you're not sure about what you're doing, read some of the tutorials in the forums.

And NO you can't flash AT&T/Telus roms on international version! It's a different phone and even though the specs are similar to international, they still have some different hardware parts, so it won't work!
Click the "Thanks"-Button if someone helped you!

Apply your EliteKernel settings on startup with userinit.sh!

Device: HTC One X+ (enrc2b)
ROM: Android Revolution HD
Kernel: EliteKernel
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0
The Following User Says Thank You to reaper90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jikjatin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper90 View Post
The steps are correct, make sure to do a full wipe (except /data/media folder) in recovery before you flash your new rom. If you're not sure about what you're doing, read some of the tutorials in the forums.

And NO you can't flash AT&T/Telus roms on international version! It's a different phone and even though the specs are similar to international, they still have some different hardware parts, so it won't work!
Thanks for the reply install ARHD successfully.