Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ?????

Tip us?

bridgecarson2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] ?????

I want to know that what will happen if I flash Sony Xperia Z flashing files on my Sony Xperia L??? If any one knows then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgecarson2007 View Post
I want to know that what will happen if I flash Sony Xperia Z flashing files on my Sony Xperia L??? If any one knows then please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Do not flash it.

If you do so, you're going to overwrite important images for your device with another ones. This will result in hard brick. And its hard to unbrick your device when its hard bricked. So I highly suggest for you not to attempt this.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

bridgecarson2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks A lot Sir, for your valuable information. Thank you.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,737
Quote:
Thanks A lot Sir, for your valuable information. Thank you.
No worries.

Only flash ROMs or firmwares for your device only.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;

bridgecarson2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can you please suggest some of the rom's for my Sony Xperia L and how would I get a Notification bar and notification panel of stock android like of your's Nexus 5?

bridgecarson2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Can you please suggest some of the rom's for my Sony Xperia L and how would I get a Notification bar and notification panel of stock android like of your's Nexus 5?

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,002

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

First off. Dont double post. Second off do your research. You may find something for your device but then again you may not. If you want something for it then by all means dig in and learn to do it yourself.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly

TheArc
Old
(Last edited by TheArc; 12th March 2014 at 12:35 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
First off. Dont double post. Second off do your research. You may find something for your device but then again you may not. If you want something for it then by all means dig in and learn to do it yourself.
Agreed, he should have done some research on this.

@bridgecarson2007 on the top of the page you will see a small, search box and it states "Search for your device" click it and enter " Sony Xperia L" wait for it to pop up and click it.

I would then suggest you to go through the general bit and look for tutorials and guides in getting set up.

Then proceed. But before you ask questions use the search function as there is probably a good chance your question has been asked and answered. If you don't find any then post it in the Q&A section. And please specify your problem in the title and don't just put in "?????".

Code:
Make sure to read the Forum rules :).

bridgecarson2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sir, please can you suggest me some ROM's for my Sony Xperia L and how would I get a stock android notification bar and notification panel like of your's Nexus 5.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,737
Please search, here's your devices sub forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-l all ROMs, mods, guides are there.