Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Moto G bricked or discharged I don't know

OP Dilanwizzy

9th March 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
My moto g battery was drained and it wouldn't switch on, i looked for help in XDA and the people said leave it to charge for 3hours and i did. After, 3 hours it showed a battery screen showing it was charging but it was on 0%.1hour later it is still on 0%. Then i pressed the power button and it showed a screen with options like "boot", "factory reset", "hard reset". I first choice boot but nothing happened just went back to the battery screen again and i left it for 10min, and it is still on 0%. Tried the boot option several of times but nothing happens. Later, i choice factory reset and then the screen went blank and now it won't switch on. I done all the procedures of how to force a reboot but none of them works, and i think my phone might be bricked.
9th March 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

236 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilanwizzy

My moto g battery was drained and it wouldn't switch on, i looked for help in XDA and the people said leave it to charge for 3hours and i did. After, 3 hours it showed a battery screen showing it was charging but it was on 0%.1hour later it is still on 0%. Then i pressed the power button and it showed a screen with options like "boot", "factory reset", "hard reset". I first choice boot but nothing happened just went back to the battery screen again and i left it for 10min, and it is still on 0%. Tried the boot option several of times but nothing happens. Later, i choice factory reset and then the screen went blank and now it won't switch on. I done all the procedures of how to force a reboot but none of them works, and i think my phone might be bricked.

have you tryed:
-plug it in
-hold power button 2-3min
-leave it charging for an hour
-unplug it
-hold power button for 30seconds
-it should boot
15th March 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBearrrPig

have you tryed:
-plug it in
-hold power button 2-3min
-leave it charging for an hour
-unplug it
-hold power button for 30seconds
-it should boot

tried it but it is still powerless
15th March 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #4  
Flag Pune (IN), Düsseldorf (DE)
Thanks Meter: 96

433 posts
More
Leave it on charger the whole night. If still nothing works get a replacement.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread