Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Looking for bootloader for GT-9082 XXAMA9 Australia

OP detly

15th March 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
A while ago I rooted a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082) and installed the CWM touch bootloader. I intended to install Cyanogen Mod on it, but couldn't find the right radio, so I kept the stock firmware.

Now I have a potential warranty issue, so I'd like to try to revert everything. Since it's still running stock, I only need to remove CWM.

I found @bhsiddharth's guide to unrooting, but of course I need to get hold of the original bootloader.

The phone reports that its baseband version is I9082XXAMA9, and I'm in Australia. I haven't been able to find this bootloader anywhere, including these forums.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find it?

More information: *#1234# shows:

AP: I9082XXAMAE
CP: I9082XXAMA9
CSC: I9082OJVMA2
Last edited by detly; 15th March 2014 at 09:32 AM.
15th March 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I think I've found the answer any firmware that matches those numbers will do. Specifically, if you search the SamMobile firmwares for "I9082XXAMAE", anything matching a PDA of "I9082XXAMAE" and a CSC of "I9082OJVAMA2" should work. Once you download and extract them, they seem to be the same.

Don't take this as expert testimony though. I could be wrong :)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread