Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 41,105 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help rooting i9505 on xxudmgg firmware

Tip us?

bigste1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help rooting i9505 on xxudmgg firmware

Can anyone please help? I updated my firmware to xxudmgg no problems there then when I tried to root using cf auto root I ran into a problem. Went through the usual and everything seemed to be o.k phone rebooted with the red android blah blah blah but when it had fully re booted there was no sign of super user in the applications or busy box. Checked using root checker and the phone is not rooted, funny thing is when I go into app manager super user is there but every time I try to uninstall it the phone reboots. I have tried re rooting a number of times but to no avail. Please can anyone help???

kacab
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi! Did you find the solution? Can you share?

rdhalla
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
I bought a new phone and it had a SWISSCOM and same XXUDMGG

Did your phone also had the SWISSCOM slpash screen ? Do you know which country this firmware is from? where was it made? i cannot find it on Sam firmware.
We are all story tellers night after night, But for even the most inartistic of us can still dream like masters.

ICECOLDKILLAH
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhalla View Post
I bought a new phone and it had a SWISSCOM and same XXUDMGG

Did your phone also had the SWISSCOM slpash screen ? Do you know which country this firmware is from? where was it made? i cannot find it on Sam firmware.
swisscom is a brand from switzerland