1. Download this file: http://tinylink.net/huxs3 <--- HELP ME! OR http://goo.gl/U6Jwaf
2. Install the software, using the installation buttons as you would on any other windows installation.
3. When you have installed it, you will see a green button, press it. Then connect your phone on USB debugging mode.
4. When the phone is connected the software will recognise the phone and the green button will show "ROOT", click on it.
5. The phone is going to be rooted in some seconds and the process is finished when it will show a tick on the software.
6. The phone will reboot.
7. When it is rebooted, go to google play and download super su.
8. Open super su and it will ask you to update the binaries, and you must click on update, and then normal.
9. A window in chinese will pop up on the phone, this is the screen that allows you to give root permissions to any app. You must click the button on the right.
10. You are done! Root process is complete!
11. This is the most important step. Leave a thanks! If you liked the tutorial, please show it to me!
Post below if you have questions or don't understand.