ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation [Help] My phone restarts

OP STFCStuff

13th March 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Well, I have a problem and would like to help me, will tell you.

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.
13th March 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,300

1,300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STFCStuff

Well, I have a problem and would like to help me, will tell you.

Yesterday I was using my phone normally as usual, I was listening to music and texting suddenly trailed off alone, and now I just reaches the logo of Samsung Galaxy CyanogenMod and restarts and does the same and will not start, only goes up there and restarts.

What happened? I have not installed anything weird, I have not done anything unusual.

I have the room CyanogenMod 10 Rooted, had never given me problems until yesterday.

My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMurphy

My first guess would be your power button going bad, because random reboots like you described (especially on stable, older roms) just don't appear out of nowhere.

Oh, yes, that was. Thanks you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread