Ask a question

No registration required

No command Recovery problem Sprint Tab 3

OP Daslim Linol

10th March 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Okay so here's the thing. I been following XDA for a while and I never had a problem with rooting and installing roms. Yesterday we received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 from Sprint. I believed it's the T217S version but anyways I looked up info and found out how to root it and put a custom recovery. Everything went fine until I decided to install the Remedy Rom. Now I wasn't sure if I had to wipe anything but just to be safe I did except the SD card. After that I Installed the Remedy Rom but before I could install the Knox Remover 1.2 it had already rebooted when it rebooted it bricked on the Samsung Logo. Now I began to panic but I researched and found out running the Stock Rom from Odin would fix this little issue. After running it back to stock. I again tried to get into Recovery but this time I got a different Recovery it said no command in the background and in the top Android system recovery. I remember I installed TWRP. I'm not sure what went wrong but now I can't restore it back to how it was. I can't even get into download mode to re root it.

Can anyone help me with this dilemma?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140310_130129[1].jpg
Views:	12959
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	2623577  
12th March 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Can no one help me with this issue?
12th March 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #3  
Flag tulsa, ok
Thanks Meter: 461

310 posts
Donate to Me
More
There was a recent sprint update to this device as of a few days ago. It's possible that the older rooting and recovery may not be compatible.

You might be able to Odin back to the prior version, then try root/recovery.
13th March 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarcougar

There was a recent sprint update to this device as of a few days ago. It's possible that the older rooting and recovery may not be compatible.

You might be able to Odin back to the prior version, then try root/recovery.

Thank you for the reply. As I said I cant access download mode anymore so how can I run Odin through it? I can still boot into the Device itself I just can't enter recovery or download mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread