Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC One Max vDM Client has stopped unexpectedly.

OP wiggerwoods

6th March 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Rom: Viper Max 1.0.0
TWERP: 2.3.4
Carrier: Sprint

So I have the vDM client error. I have tried flashing the stock RUU but nothing seems to help. When I boot the phone the error message says "unfortunately vDM client has stopped unexpectedly" it pops up once then goes away without me touching anything. I have tried updating my PRL and Profile still to no avail. My 4G, Wifi and 3G all still work but the signal is sloppy most of the time now. I can still make calls and receive texts. I have also contacted Sprint and they gave me some bs about the cell tower being messed up in my area. It has been 6 weeks and it is still not better. I don't know what to do anymore there is very little info on this problem at all and why it happens. Please help me if you can. I am pretty tech savvy but this is one thing that has got me puzzled.
13th March 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 38

214 posts
I have been getting the same problem. Will Google some more to see if any information is available. Your message from XDA came up first when I searched for it and I see that there is no helpful or not any replies to this yet. Thanks and good luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread