OP SandeepEmekar

25th September 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152

605 posts
MAGICSIM ELITE - MICRO SIM
DUAL SIM CARD ADAPTER
NO CUT model

The most advanced Dual SIM card adapter available.

Specifically optimized for the very latest Smartphone models.

Fully supports connection to 3G, 4G, LTE, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA.

Fully supports all latest OS and firmwares (Android, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, ICS, Jelly Bean etc.)

Want to use 2 SIMs in your Smartphone?

Now you can, with a MAGICSIM ELITE Dual SIM adapter. MAGICSIM is the perfect solution for business people, travellers, commuters, or anyone who uses more than one SIM card or phone number. Our Dual SIM adapter allows you to switch between your SIMs in two easy clicks through your phone's existing menu. No more lengthy SIM swaps, no more international roaming, no more hassle.

Latest technology

The MAGICSIM ELITE is the most advanced adapter on the market, built using the latest Dual SIM technology and specifically designed for the latest Smartphones. The new ultra-slim chip with optimized processes makes it the top quality choice. It offers more features, enhanced performance, and greater compatibility than previous models, and supports all latest OS and firmwares, including Android, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, ICS, Jelly Bean etc.

NO CUT model

The NO CUT model offers the quickest and easiest possible installation, requiring no modification to your SIM cards. Your SIMs simply fit into the adaptor, which fits inside your phone. See the manual tab for full installation details.

All MAGICSIM adapters are simple to install and use, and come with full multi-language product support. We offer a full installation guide and videos showing how to install and use your adapter.

Full specification

• NEW Elite model developed for the latest Smartphones (including HTC ONE X, etc.)
• Uses our newly developed Ultra Slim, Ultra Quick ELITE chip
• Supports all SIM cards (SIM and USIM) including the Three Network
• Supports all latest OS and Android firmwares (including ICS Jelly Bean, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, etc.)
• STK and 007 (quick switch) mode
• Autoswitch option for timed SIM switching
• Multi-language menu: English, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch
• Full internet access, video calls, etc.
• No affect on battery consumption
• Supports UMTS network
• Supports 4G network
• Supports LTE network
• Supports 3G network
• Supports GSM network
• Supports GPRS network
• Supports HSDPA network
• Supports EDGE network
• Supports CDMA network
• Supports WCDMA network
• 1 year product warranty

Conclusion:
I have bought it from magic-sim.com and found that the item is fake and wastage of money.
I had returned it to magic-sim and it cost me 15USD to ship it back which is quit expensive.
I have been insisting them to return me my money but they kept offering replacement. Even it fits in their refund policy(http://www.magic-sim.com/legals.php)

Warning! Do not buy this fake Magic-SIM.
25th September 2013, 11:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 48

135 posts
More
Hmmm, odd, I purchased one in March for 24.73 from Magic-Sim.com and it seems to be genuine.
It came in its 'magic-sim' packaging with instructions and works very well, despite my N7105 being rooted and all.
Switching SIMs tends to work 80% of the time (it works 100% if you use airplane mode to force it to switch), and was able to get 4g speeds on both SIMs.

The only thing I could fault it on, was that inserting it in the Micro SIM card slot isn't easy; but that's to be expected, given the limited space for both it and the Micro-SIM.

Using it with Multisim, works quite well in that it allows you to assign specific notification bar icons for each SIM, providing you with an easy way to identify which SIM you've got enabled at the time. It's widget works some of the time, as its tends to activate/deactivate airplane mode rather too quickly, thus not giving it enough time to force the SIM switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

Conclusion:
I have bought it from magic-sim.com and found that the item is fake and wastage of money.

Warning! Do not buy this fake Magic-SIM.

How did you determine that it was fake?
Last edited by Optimistic Pessimist; 2nd October 2013 at 03:19 PM.
26th September 2013, 08:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

605 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Pessimist

How did you determine that it was fake?

The build quality and the price.
I tried to make it work but it didn't.

It isn't a successful gadget.
30th September 2013, 07:36 PM   |  #4  
Flag Port Huron
Thanks Meter: 719

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am going through that now. They told me that rooted phones not supported & wouldn't give me a refund. But luckily I paid with PayPal, & filed a dispute, Told me take at least 10 days, but not even 24 hours later it was found in my favor. I have to send back, not sure how much will cost doing that later today.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to tomcat420m For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd October 2013, 05:07 AM   |  #5  
Flag Port Huron

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
I did a quick Lil review on it before I returned it. Cost was just under $8 via usps first class to United kingdom.
http://youtu.be/LHvR6H5XUao

3rd October 2013, 11:23 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

605 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat420m

I am going through that now. They told me that rooted phones not supported & wouldn't give me a refund. But luckily I paid with PayPal, & filed a dispute, Told me take at least 10 days, but not even 24 hours later it was found in my favor. I have to send back, not sure how much will cost doing that later today.

Thanks for the reply.
Those Magic-SIM morons didn't tell me this.

I bought it and I am still regretting.
I had shipped it back but they didn't ship the replacement nor refunded my money.
Last edited by SandeepEmekar; 3rd October 2013 at 11:43 PM.
3rd October 2013, 11:31 PM   |  #7  
Flag Port Huron

733 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.

Don't feel bad they didn't tell me till I mention refund, then they tell you, then say you voided warranty by putting in phone. Luckily I paid with PayPal. They should mention that, but don't. Just to get the money then say no can't work with phone & now no refund. Costed me just shy of 8usd to ship back. So not bad.

3rd October 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

605 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat420m

Don't feel bad they didn't tell me till I mention refund, then they tell you, then say you voided warranty by putting in phone. Luckily I paid with PayPal. They should mention that, but don't. Just to get the money then say no can't work with phone & now no refund. Costed me just shy of 8usd to ship back. So not bad.

I had to pay 15USD to ship it back.

Still no refund or replacement.

I'd paid using Sage Pay.
12th February 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Quote:

Thanks for the reply.

I bought it and I am still regretting.
I had shipped it back but they didn't ship the replacement nor refunded my money.

They are not nice people, they are scammers. They did the same thing with me: they told me to ship back the defective item and they never sent me back a replacement or refund as I asked. They stopped answering emails and I had to file a PayPal claim that is still in the process.
They should not be allowed to do business anymore and PayPal should stop the service with them.
12th February 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

605 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelosabatini

They are not nice people, they are scammers. They did the same thing with me: they told me to ship back the defective item and they never sent me back a replacement or refund as I asked. They stopped answering emails and I had to file a PayPal claim that is still in the process.
They should not be allowed to do business anymore and PayPal should stop the service with them.

May god help you get your refund.

Don't buy that stupid Magic-SIM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread