- I was on SACS 4.3 ROM, MK2 and already had CWM recovery
- I ODINed the NAE modem, it stuck - my baseband and software say L720VPUFNAE
- I flashed SACS 4.4.2 ROM, it went well booted up and setup, but could not provision the network (I had wifi)
- I reflashed SACS 4.4 a couple times, same problems. Tried AOKP 4.4, glitchy and froze a lot.
- Flashed stock NAE from sprint, installed, but stuck on provisioning again. I checked and it didn't show I had NAE, it showed my baseband and software was UNKNOWN.
- Flashed back to SACS 4.3 and everything works well again. Still shows NAE as the baseband and whatnot.
I would have thought I had a bad modem flash, but everything works and shows NAE. What is the issue?