Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,186 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Rom

Tip us?

Op3a
Old
(Last edited by Op3a; 24th March 2014 at 03:09 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default LG Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Rom

Hey guys! I just bought a GPad and im very happy with it, but i didnt like the LG Rom, so i flashed the CM11 M4. Even the CM11 is very good, is not that stable, having problems with lag. Im here to ask how i flash the Google Play Edition Rom, because i really want a rom without lag .
Thanks & cheers!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

whoamigriffiths
Old
Thanks Meter 655
We can't flash the gpe rom as yet. At least you can but there is no wifi. There are a couple of Threads about it on these forums.
I'm surprised you have lag on cm11 as I don't recall encountering lag when I was on it (I was on it for about two months)
I'm currently on Infecteds cm11 which I'm really liking. So you can either try that or one of the others. Mahdi is also very stable.
All the best rich

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
"It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."