[q] Help please. Beautiful Widgets skins are not displaying properly on Nexus 5.

1,531 posts
Thanks Meter: 157
By neok44, Senior Member on 13th March 2014, 02:05 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For whatever reason 100% of the beautiful widgets skins from the store and even the default skin are not displaying properly. I have no issues like this on my Nexus 4 or Nexus 7. ONLY the Nexus 5 is suffering from this.

I have confirmed it on Mahdi Rom, Stock 4.4, Nova Launcher, Launcher3, and the Google Now Launcher. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and done a factory reset. I've even copied the theme images over to the N4 and they work perfectly.

The only thing i can assume at this point is that it's something wrong with the app and the N5, however looking at reviews i don't see a single person mention anything about it in dozens of reviews so i have no idea. I've messaged LevelUp but i have no idea how long it'll take to get a response so i'm really hoping for some help here. I've been using beautiful widgets since the day it was released and i really would like to continue to do so but not if every single skin looks like garbage.

due to the size i did not want to embed them.

Thanks in advance to any help anyone can offer.
13th March 2014, 07:07 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 157
bumping this up. Please any possible ideas.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread