Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

20.7 mp grainy camera improvised.

OP buntybauva

13th March 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
hello ,

as we have bought sony z1 mainly for 20.7 mp camera and water resistance with amazing build quality. but later most of ppol who have lil shaky hands realized that they are not able to take good pix specially during night , low light times. and because of this are upset as we have invested so much and not getting the results for what we paid.

sony z1 camera is really amazing and really good piece of hardware but they have not been able to give the phone the right software, that's where 3rd party apps comes in.

try out NUBIA CAMERA v1.0.26 and above its basically of ZTE , but you will get really good night shots comparing to stock camera, and even better color saturation, ( LENOVO CAMERA is also a very good app but unfortunately it doesn't suits and works with sony z1 camera drivers.)

NUBIA CAMERA additional plus point is that in auto mode it take's 20.7 mp shots, in manual mode there are better focus settings resulting in less grainy image and better night and low light shots. so basically this app supports and uses full potential of the internal hardware camera capability and does not limits the mega pixel issue as most of other apps are limited with and just delivers the better platform for sony z1 camera module.

and please don't ask the download link you can do that in Google and its an free app.

please post end user reviews after trying this app and if any better solution and try to make our camera better then ever
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buntybauva For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 106
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Thanks bro for the Info, i will test it, and see what's up, thanks for this.


Cheers
13th March 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #3  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931
 
3,139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buntybauva

hello ,

as we have bought sony z1 mainly for 20....
and please don't ask the download link you can do that in Google and its an free app.

please post end user reviews after trying this app and if any better solution and try to make our camera better then ever

It's not compatible with the Z1s.

Also, please explain these permissions. Just want to make sure that nothing malicious is happening

"Your messages
Read email attachments"

"Phone calls
read phone status and identity
reroute outgoing calls"
13th March 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #4  
Luhccas-X10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fortaleza - Ceará
Thanks Meter: 61
 
390 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Tried all versions. (10, 14, 16, 22, 26)
Don't install or force close.

Sent from my Honami!
13th March 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #5  
DeadLover's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Wow Nubia take way better low light pictures a lot of noise is reduced compared with the stock camera! I have to play more with this app to see how much can do. Thanks! (tried with version 1.0.26 of the app)

Sent from my C6906 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th March 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #6  
NiM72NiK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 33
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
yeah bro!!! it really works!
i do love SONY co. but I'm really sorry for the software department.we have to use non sony app to get the real quality of a sony product!

thanx anyway
13th March 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #7  
HarpingOn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

It's not compatible with the Z1s.

Also, please explain these permissions. Just want to make sure that nothing malicious is happening

"Your messages
Read email attachments"

"Phone calls
read phone status and identity
reroute outgoing calls"

I'd like to know that too. Sounds suspicious for a camera



Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
13th March 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #8  
ravi_buz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 63
 
514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

It's not compatible with the Z1s.

Also, please explain these permissions. Just want to make sure that nothing malicious is happening

"Your messages
Read email attachments"

"Phone calls
read phone status and identity
reroute outgoing calls"

Your accounts
find accounts on the device
add or remove accounts
use accounts on the device
Your location
approximate location (network-based)
precise location (GPS and network-based)
Your messages
Read email attachments
Network communication
view network connections
full network access
control Near Field Communication
change network connectivity
view Wi-Fi connections
Phone calls
read phone status and identity
reroute outgoing calls
Storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Camera
take pictures and videos
Other Application UI
draw over other apps
Microphone
record audio
Lock screen
disable your screen lock
System tools
modify system settings
test access to protected storage
Affects battery
control vibration
prevent device from sleeping
Your applications information
run at startup
Sync Settings
read sync settings
toggle sync on and off
Wallpaper
set wallpaper

Thats a lot of permissions for a camera app! and its not compatible.
13th March 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #9  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782
 
3,815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_buz

Your accounts
find accounts on the device
add or remove accounts
use accounts on the device
Your location
approximate location (network-based)
precise location (GPS and network-based)
Your messages
Read email attachments
Network communication
view network connections
full network access
control Near Field Communication
change network connectivity
view Wi-Fi connections
Phone calls
read phone status and identity
reroute outgoing calls
Storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Camera
take pictures and videos
Other Application UI
draw over other apps
Microphone
record audio
Lock screen
disable your screen lock
System tools
modify system settings
test access to protected storage
Affects battery
control vibration
prevent device from sleeping
Your applications information
run at startup
Sync Settings
read sync settings
toggle sync on and off
Wallpaper
set wallpaper

Thats a lot of permissions for a camera app! and its not compatible.

How many things can a camera link to? All of those things are plausible. None are malicious.

Click share after taking a pic to see what I mean.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th March 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
cool

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes