Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,879 Members 50,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Issues after installing CM-11 (unofficial-nozomi) Beta 3

Tip us?

ymagriso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Issues after installing CM-11 (unofficial-nozomi) Beta 3

Hi.

I have installed CM-11-20140411-UNOFFICIAL-nozomi and the installation went smoothly.
However, I am facing the following issues with my phone:
  1. After moving apps data to the internal storage, whenever I restart the phone their shortcuts on the home screen are removed.
  2. After watching a video from Facebook and going back to Facebook, the phone is stuck (I have to reboot holding the volume up and power button).

I could not find anyone else reporting those issues.
Anyone face problems with this ROM?

Redstarr1
Old
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymagriso View Post
Hi.

I have installed CM-11-20140411-UNOFFICIAL-nozomi and the installation went smoothly.
However, I am facing the following issues with my phone:
  1. After moving apps data to the internal storage, whenever I restart the phone their shortcuts on the home screen are removed.
  2. After watching a video from Facebook and going back to Facebook, the phone is stuck (I have to reboot holding the volume up and power button).

I could not find anyone else reporting those issues.
Anyone face problems with this ROM?
Facebook is a known issue, there are problems with the video drivers. Yesterday 2 other people reported that Facebook bug in the OpenSEMC thread. I don't know how to fix it, I don't use the Facebook app, but there is some discussion about it in the other OpenSEMC based threads like Carbon or OmniROM.

Why exactly are you moving apps to internal storage? Aren't they fine where they're installed? Also, which launcher are you using, is that Trebuchet or did you replace it with Google Now Launcher?
My current devices:
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact: Stock 14.4.A.0.108 (for now)
Sony Xperia S: Paranoid Android by deedwar
Google Nexus 7 (2013): Paranoid Android

ymagriso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstarr1 View Post
Facebook is a known issue, there are problems with the video drivers. Yesterday 2 other people reported that Facebook bug in the OpenSEMC thread. I don't know how to fix it, I don't use the Facebook app, but there is some discussion about it in the other OpenSEMC based threads like Carbon or OmniROM.

Why exactly are you moving apps to internal storage? Aren't they fine where they're installed? Also, which launcher are you using, is that Trebuchet or did you replace it with Google Now Launcher?
Thanks for the update regarding Facebook.
I am moving apps data to internal storage to save space. As for the launcher, I am using Google Now Launcher.