Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 46,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Chinapadmall

Tip us?

bla1011
Old
(Last edited by bla1011; 2nd March 2013 at 09:14 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Chinapadmall

hi guys

i am planning to buy a new phone soon, probably a China one. i have already checked many china shops but most of them do not look like a safe place for spending a couple hundred euros, and paying with paypal is in many of them impossible.
so would you be so kind and share your expirence with chinapadmall, because i was unable to find any useful information on the internet. at a glance they look different from most of china shops and paying with paypal is also possible.

just another question: probably i am going to buy either a iocean/OU Sheng X7 or a UMI X2. which one do you think is better in term of build quality?

thank you for help
Samsung Omnia 7 <3

Green Ranger
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I personally would keep away from Chinese phones, generally because they tend to not have any support afterwards. I looked through this site and however designed/presented nicely, the reviews are mostly of customers asking questions about the product. They seem to respond back though so that may be a good sign (even though they're using the reviews section as a forum, which is deceiving). Sorry for not exactly answering your question, but that's just my 2cents.

votinh
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Do you mean "China" or "china"?
Either way, I wouldn't want to touch any China-made products left alone spending "a couple hundred euros" for it.
Official CM10.1 Nightly @ 1000MHz NOOKcolor
Offiical CM11 KK Nightly on Kindle Fire 1st-Gen
Rooted Kindle Fire HD 8.9" w/ Nova Launcher
Virgin JB 4.3 on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Stock ROM KK 4.4.2 on LG-D800

Virgin Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - LOST
Slimbean 8.1 on Galaxy S2 i777 - LOST

bla1011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
first of all thanks for your reply.
i meant China of course.

you are probably right about support ,sadly not so many own those phones. actually i am buying that kind of phone, because in last half year i lost two phones (they were both stolen by somebody). now i do not want to spend much money on a new phone.
including taxes and DHL shippinig i can get a full hd phone for approximately 220€ (about 290$), and that is why i am interested in buying China phone.

i will have to think a bit and search the internet, whether it is worth buying cheap phone and hooping for best, or spend at least twice as much money for Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Z, or other flagship devices.
Samsung Omnia 7 <3

450819927@qq.com
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
I've bought my goophone n2 here in chinapadmalL and pay with paypal.It's safe.
And I'm also interested in iocean X7 and a UMI X2,but the pre-order does not begin,do you know the exact date? cause I don 't want to wait a long time .

coolloser
Old
Thanks Meter 83
I use dx.com for my China gadget shopping. They are trustworthy and have a decent support staff as well as forums. They accept paypal. The only downside is sometimes the shipping can be slow but anything shipping from Hong Kong is generally slow. They have name brand Android phones as well.

bla1011
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i am also interested in buying umi x2, iocean x7, or t he jiayu g4 advenced, but the problem is also the availability, and the release dates are not actually unknown.

and about the dx.com i must agree they are trustworthy, buty normally it takes long to receive your staff, but the problem is they do not have so many phones like other sites.
Samsung Omnia 7 <3

joder007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I would not buy AT CHINAPADMALL

Well I tell you my experience with this damn devil store "chinapadmall.com" because bine on April 9, 2013, announced in stock the following: "Good Quality Butterfly x920e OEM Smart Phone 5.0 Inch IPS 1920 * Quad 1080 2GB RAM Android 4.1-core 1.5GHz 16GB ". I buy paypal payment 250'87 total EUR total no joke. I get the phone about ten or twelve days later does not do what is advertised is 1920 * 1080 1270 * 920 is less, plus wifi does not work and tells me what I have to do is install the rom again, as I to have to do that to a newly purchased mobile trying it yourself. Well I tell you what I say I want to return smoothly to send it to an address and how do I have to send also want a 32 gb sd Tarje tells me to pay it and send it to me. I tell you all that I leave as requested on the page and tell me you do not need it with the email is enough. I send the phone on May 10, 2013, will arrive on May 24 and did not pick right now is in the post office waiting sheizen by will. I tell the seller and he says he does not know that you sent me x2 umi on Friday May 31 but do not know the tracking number and does not know because he has not Picked to send you the package. We also speak for the char of the page and I closed this sounds fishy.
SUMMARY, DONÍ BUY INTO THAT AS A PROBLEM WITH ANY Tourist trap breaded MOBILE I ALREADY TOOK TWO MONTHS MOBILE AND LEAST 280 EUROS.
P. D. if anyone knows something I can help I'd appreciate it because paypal said to have passed the 45 days to open a dispute. Of course I have happened if I had been the purchaser bullfighting, and the effectiveness of posts that you see, well here you have this tako, well I'm sorry but I inform relief and these thieves, swindlers. Thank you.: Mad :: mad:

This is the ultimate, the CHINAPADMALL.COM geta looks to have seen that I have told you what happened in all the forums that I could and yesterday (June 5) according to their page to put a discount promotion 5-8 $ a people who speak well of chinapadmall and send the address of the forum comment to your mail to see him, this must be seen to be believed, is very strong, does that and does not answer to the 10 MESSAGES I sent in the last 3 days. see to believe. how can a person for a lost mobile lose many customers as if they read this.

You can see it chinapadmall.com/blog/summer-sale/

Batfink33
Old
Thanks Meter 154
I bought an Umi x2 from them 5 days ago. My order is still 'in progress' and not been posted despite me paying $20 for express delivery. I'mnot happy with their service.

brady56
Old
Thanks Meter 14
UMI X2 32G rom 2G ram the umi company will stop produce for 3-4 weeks.so if you bought this phone don't dream they will ship.

Sent from my SHV-E120L using Tapatalk 2