Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Issue after installing camera mod

Tip us?
 
Bowdowntozoltan
Old
(Last edited by Bowdowntozoltan; 16th March 2014 at 03:58 AM.)
#1  
Bowdowntozoltan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 177
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default Issue after installing camera mod

I installed AOSB recently and decided to try out xdebbebs camera mod (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548974) and now it gets stuck at the boot screen. I can't get recovery to come up via power+vol down and if I try to access it via ADB it says unauthorized.

i can get into the hardware button control menu where it shows my imei and allows me to select answering calls by pressing both volume buttons and that.

i also am able to get into download mode. but i cant find the drivers and they wont auto install

LG g2 VS980
E4GT
 
spinninbsod
Old
#2  
spinninbsod's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 479
Join Date: May 2013
Location: new york city
Hold power+volume down
Let go of power button for a second when lg logo pops up then press again you should see something that says factory reset hit power a few times it should go into twrp or cwm hope it works

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
 
Bowdowntozoltan
Old
#3  
Bowdowntozoltan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 177
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninbsod View Post
Hold power+volume down
Let go of power button for a second when lg logo pops up then press again you should see something that says factory reset hit power a few times it should go into twrp or cwm hope it works

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
d'oh, i was letting go of vol down at the same time as power....
E4GT
 
spinninbsod
Old
#4  
spinninbsod's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 479
Join Date: May 2013
Location: new york city
Glad you got it working

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1275
Posts: 2,377
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowdowntozoltan View Post
I installed AOSB recently and decided to try out xdebbebs camera mod (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548974) and now it gets stuck at the boot screen. I can't get recovery to come up via power+vol down and if I try to access it via ADB it says unauthorized.

i can get into the hardware button control menu where it shows my imei and allows me to select answering calls by pressing both volume buttons and that.

i also am able to get into download mode. but i cant find the drivers and they wont auto install

LG g2 VS980
ok so first if you would have read the beginning of the op over at xdabbebs camera mod you would see
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdabbeb View Post

This mod is currently only for stock or stock-based roms.


also here is the back to stock thread which also has drivers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476 good luck
 
Bowdowntozoltan
Old
#6  
Bowdowntozoltan's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 177
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
ok so first if you would have read the beginning of the op over at xdabbebs camera mod you would see

also here is the back to stock thread which also has drivers http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476 good luck
lol thats the font it should be in, i glossed right past that... in the middle of a nandroid restore right now.
E4GT
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1275
Posts: 2,377
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
I'll see if xdabbeb changes it then

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app
 
gypsy214
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 463
Posts: 1,918
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dallas, Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowdowntozoltan View Post
d'oh, i was letting go of vol down at the same time as power....
Thats what I do every time I go into recovery.
IF I HELP YOU AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON
<===============

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Glass XE20.1 Update Brings Improved Contacts, Head Nudge, New Cards and Commands

Ever since Google unveiled Android Wear earlier this … more

Remote Control Your Android Device with Monitordroid

The Android OS showsgreat potential in many areas. One of most interesting things that … more

Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more