Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more
Thread Closed

Looking for new stable rom

24th March 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you
24th March 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 3,879

4,914 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonandjanette

I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you

The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.
24th March 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #3  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 137

439 posts
how does a ROM become "leggy" (I assume you meant "laggy") overtime? Perhaps you have too many apps installed and/or an app is running in the background consuming too much system resources?
24th March 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,807

8,469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks

The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.

^^^ This ^^^

As XDA is not a support site, members are expected to do their own research and make there own determinations about this as it is subjective in nature.

Please take the time to read and flash them to make the aforementioned judgments. Plenty out there to try!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread