Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 51,008 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for new stable rom

Tip us?

jonandjanette
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Looking for new stable rom

I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonandjanette View Post
I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you
The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!

HKSpeed
Old
Thanks Meter 136
how does a ROM become "leggy" (I assume you meant "laggy") overtime? Perhaps you have too many apps installed and/or an app is running in the background consuming too much system resources?
Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile) on Fenny's stock modded 4.4.2
Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) on DocHoliday77's stock modded 4.3
Nexus 7 (2012) on Purity
LG L70 TowelRooted
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 TowelRooted

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.

^^^ This ^^^

As XDA is not a support site, members are expected to do their own research and make there own determinations about this as it is subjective in nature.

Please take the time to read and flash them to make the aforementioned judgments. Plenty out there to try!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe