Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

root and Unroot galaxy tab 8.9 || Kingo Android ROOT

OP abadan

13th March 2014, 08:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 18
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
hi.

in this Thread i tell you that how root your tab by Kingo Android ROOT

i tested it in my tab and it is works well , but images are for xperia p !








Instructions:

1.download app and install it on your windows.

2.connect to internet and run app.



3.turn on usb debugging and unknown sources , then connect your tab to the pc.






4.after downloading and installing driver , you see this:



5.press root buttom.




6.after rooting you see this:





if you want to UnRoot press remove root.



finish.
14th March 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 129
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abadan

hi.

in this Thread i tell you that how root your tab by Kingo Android ROOT

i tested it in my tab and it is works well , but images are for xperia p !

Would not recommend using this program to root the tab.
14th March 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag shiraz
Thanks Meter: 18
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZLeeP

Would not recommend using this program to root the tab.

why?

i had use it last week and worked right.
14th March 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 129
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abadan

why?

i had use it last week and worked right.

Have read much about it last year and that this app acts like a malware mining your data (e.g., IMEI) and sending those data to free servers in China during the root process. Not up to date on this info as I don't use such app. Kingo Android Root Method thread just re-opened this year, so maybe program was cleared by XDA?
The Following User Says Thank You to iZLeeP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #5  
nirogu325's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 756
 
1,865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Will report this thread. My guide already does a great and simple job guiding both new and old users on how to root. Although I may have posted a 'final' update, I am still lurking around.
The Following User Says Thank You to nirogu325 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #6  
Divine_Madcat's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2,336
 
2,670 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirogu325

Will report this thread. My guide already does a great and simple job guiding both new and old users on how to root. Although I may have posted a 'final' update, I am still lurking around.

Thread closed in preference of the previously mentioned guide thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine_Madcat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes