Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,159 Members 46,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One Unveil Today @ 11a ET

Tip us?
 
iandmacdonald
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default HTC One Unveil Today @ 11a ET

Stay tuned . . .

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
 
SilverZero
Old
#2  
SilverZero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 1,201
Join Date: May 2010
Shouldn't this be in the One forum?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
 
iandmacdonald
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZero View Post
Shouldn't this be in the One forum?
Sent from my EVO using xda premium
Is there a thread for a phone that does not exist yet? No, I believe this is the proper place for it, as many of us will be upgrading to the M8 upon the phone's release.
 
JCorona
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 70
Join Date: Nov 2010
http://www.htc.com/us/go/launch/


Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
joshuaw84
Old
#5  
joshuaw84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 201
Posts: 354
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by iandmacdonald View Post
Is there a thread for a phone that does not exist yet? No, I believe this is the proper place for it, as many of us will be upgrading to the M8 upon the phone's release.
Actually...



Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1395755560592.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	2649291  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joshuaw84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iandmacdonald
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaw84 View Post
Actually...



Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
HTC One M8 will be available TODAY @ 1pm ET through all carriers.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes