Question [Q] Imei correct, but corrupt efs folder, how to fix?

Friends I tell them what happened to me! I have a galaxy note N7100 2 and started to install a rom amending the efs folder (something you did not know) as a result I change the imei to 0049xxxxx and good after spending almost a week reading forums got a solusion, not if it was luck or me but I managed to put again flashing the rom imei assassin's. When installing did not give a efs backup and install it all, this rom gives you the option to put the kernel that you want and the modem, I am from Venezuela and trying to install the kernel branded the same rom but I chose the 3rd bottom-up modem. All fine, put me back my imei now had the problem of the signal, it sends me ariza and accommodation. Now a question, if I have signal when reviewing my efs folder is corrupt? I want to go back to have that repaired folder because I can not flash another rom and would stay stuck in this rom, having it bad I would present the same principle failures. If anyone knows how to fix that folder I would appreciate very gusto.Y if anyone has my problem and has the same model you have, this mas say I'll help you with pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-12-17-39-48.png
Views:	32
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	2629044