Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 44,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant mount /sdcard

Tip us?

Agom
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Cant mount /sdcard

Good day guys. Have a time that will make my phone okay with this problem, I try to tell the story from the beginning. A long time I was with liquidsmooth ROM was normal until I updated my phone there and began to take a problem with GAPPS, spoke that the gapps had stopped, and I could not log into my Google account, tried several other roms and gapps and nothing, the solution came along with a restore to stock ROM, but then came another problem is that I consider worse, my recovery no longer reads the files that are in the internal memory, cant mount / sdcard (now recoverys tried several and all are having the same problem), and with that I can not flashing anything if not by sideloading the problem with this issue is that I can not give you factory reset to install other roms, I've put other roms stock and the problem persists. Does anyone have a solution? excuse my bad english. thank you

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk

Agom
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Up

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando Tapatalk