Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bug on Galaxy tab3 10.1

Tip us?

toka
Old
(Last edited by toka; 11th March 2014 at 12:58 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Bug on Galaxy tab3 10.1

Here I bought a galaxy 8 February tab3 10.1, after a few days big bug, the screen turns off with a short beep when the tablet is used, regardless of the application used at this time the. Pressing the button to turn the lock screen is locked and off again after a few seconds. It should turn on and off at least a dozen times before you can use it again, but the problem returns immediately.
I refers to the after-sales return, they detect a software error and update service, I now get my tablet, I deliver my apps and the problem comes back, I want to say that this problem also occurs when we reset the tablet, so the apps are not in question. I go to the store and I had the idea to make a video of the bug that the seller may well see this problem, it will again return. A week later, back of the tablet, an update was made again and changed some elements, I do not have a description. But after an hour, the problem comes back again, I return to the store and they gave me a standard exchange, but the same problem occurs again on the new tablet (less frequent, but it is reproduced)
I think the update is the cause of this problem. Sorry for my english, I'm french.

youtu.be/33WvCkIYr8Q

DigitalMD
Old
Thanks Meter 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by toka View Post
Here I bought a galaxy 8 February tab3 10.1, after a few days big bug, the screen turns off with a short beep when the tablet is used, regardless of the application used at this time the. Pressing the button to turn the lock screen is locked and off again after a few seconds. It should turn on and off at least a dozen times before you can use it again, but the problem returns immediately.
I refers to the after-sales return, they detect a software error and update service, I now get my tablet, I deliver my apps and the problem comes back, I want to say that this problem also occurs when we reset the tablet, so the apps are not in question. I go to the store and I had the idea to make a video of the bug that the seller may well see this problem, it will again return. A week later, back of the tablet, an update was made again and changed some elements, I do not have a description. But after an hour, the problem comes back again, I return to the store and they gave me a standard exchange, but the same problem occurs again on the new tablet (less frequent, but it is reproduced)
I think the update is the cause of this problem. Sorry for my english, I'm french.

youtu.be/33WvCkIYr8Q
Obviously Samsung would not sale tablets for very long if this were a bug in their hardware or software, so its something you are doing and not a bug.

First thing to try is remove your Micro SD card and try the Tablet without the SD card. Bad SD cards can cause strange behavior.

2nd : does the tablet behave this why when clean from the factory or after a factory reset with no user apps installed? I would guess no, that it behave properly. If so then it is one of your apps. install one at a time until you find the one that is misbehaving.
Days of open internet are almost over as the biggies look for more revenue streaming from your wallet..Soon the internet will be a shell of its current self. With the government wanting their taxes and the big ISPs planning to charge extra for access to specific content (like facebook) and throttle your speed.

toka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
So the problem occurs with or without SD card and also without any application after a reset. There is a forum in France, others in the same case and that for a short time, ie after the last update, so I continue to say that this update is the cause .