Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Knox problem (I9505)

OP IdanKx

13th March 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Hi,
I went into download mode and saw the "knox warranty void 0x1" ..
I still tried to burn RECOVERY and it looked fine, but it did not work at the end ..
I want to make NANDROID then burn Rom PARANDROID .. how can you do it?
Thanks!
13th March 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
qtwrk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 815
 
2,509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
What did not work at the end?
What recovery you are on?
13th March 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtwrk

What did not work at the end?
What recovery you are on?

Recovery I have is now and from beginning is a regular stock,
Burning recovery did not work at the end .. (burning in odin passed, and I got recovery and I saw the recovery stock)
13th March 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #4  
qtwrk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 815
 
2,509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
No, when you flash recovery, don't check the auto reboot box.

Some stock firmware may overwrite the other recovery into stock.

So if you reboot into system after you flashed via odin, you did nothing.

Flash via odin, pull out battery, pull back in, 3-key combo to recovery
13th March 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtwrk

No, when you flash recovery, don't check the auto reboot box.

Some stock firmware may overwrite the other recovery into stock.

So if you reboot into system after you flashed via odin, you did nothing.

Flash via odin, pull out battery, pull back in, 3-key combo to recovery

It does not work ..
It writes recovery boot upper left blue
Then reboot the device does itself (Crash)
13th March 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #6  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 195
 
1,010 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdanKx

It does not work ..
It writes recovery boot upper left blue
Then reboot the device does itself (Crash)

Have you attempted to enter recovery ? Vol^ home & power button combo ? Release power button after boot recovery appears keeping vol^ & menu held
13th March 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #7  
qtwrk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 815
 
2,509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

Have you attempted to enter recovery ? Vol^ home & power button combo ? Release power button after boot recovery appears keeping vol^ & menu held

There is at least 3 differents 3rd part recovery outta there, did you try them all?
13th March 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
This time it could enter, but it came stock recovery
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140313_175225[1].jpg
Views:	50
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	2628652  
13th March 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #9  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 195
 
1,010 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdanKx

This time it could enter, but it came stock recovery

You need to flash recovery again via odin as you haven't flashed a custom recovery ?
read this
Last edited by 11calcal; 13th March 2014 at 06:26 PM.
13th March 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11calcal

You need to flash recovery again via odin as you haven't flashed a custom recovery ?
read this

What?
The recovery I tried to flash is " CWM_6.0.4.7_Touch_GT-I9505 "

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
knox problem
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes