Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Adobe Flash Player works fine on UC Browser

OP holmesnmanny

13th March 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Just thought I'd create a thread to let everyone know that you can use UC Browser to view pages that require Adobe Flash Player.

I was using Dolphin browser with a work around but it stopped working and never always worked. With UC Browser it always works. They download some sort of plugin for it.
16th March 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #2  
DarthCitizen's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
I don't get it- I'm on 4.4.2 and flash works fine on stock browser and always did. I didn't have to find a flash apk or anything.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarthCitizen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCitizen

I don't get it- I'm on 4.4.2 and flash works fine on stock browser and always did. I didn't have to find a flash apk or anything.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

The stock browser is junk.
18th March 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
also you definitely are not using the stock browser and getting flash to work cause this is what i'm seeing when i reenabled the stock browser AND enabling flash in the settings and tried using youtube

You are either using a different phone, a different rom, a different flash player, a different browser, a different android version, or something else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.27.49.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	2636633  
18th March 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
on the other hand this is what you see with UC browswer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.43.30.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2636651   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-03-18 08.44.22.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	2636652  
22nd March 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #6  
DarthCitizen's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Welp, hate to burst your bubble but calling me a liar only makes you a fool.

I'm using the same damn setup that came with the phone. Stock and unrooted. I use the stock browser, it's fine for everything I attempt on it, and I use it to check out streaming video from liveleak, break, and a few other sites.

Ok? So bite me. This is XDA, not reddit. Take your lofty hollow blustering there and let the grown-ups talk.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.
23rd March 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCitizen

Welp, hate to burst your bubble but calling me a liar only makes you a fool.

I'm using the same damn setup that came with the phone. Stock and unrooted. I use the stock browser, it's fine for everything I attempt on it, and I use it to check out streaming video from liveleak, break, and a few other sites.

Ok? So bite me. This is XDA, not reddit. Take your lofty hollow blustering there and let the grown-ups talk.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

Meanwhile, I showed proof it doesn't work. While all you do is run your mouth about it working. Put a video up showing what your phone is and the version and model number and show it working.

If not, gtfo. kaythanks
24th March 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #8  
DarthCitizen's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
So do you like it lubed or unlubed?

http://youtu.be/KemUPEbGibA


Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Since you're probably gonna piss and whine about not being able to make out the software version data, I'll post another video when I have a better camera than laptop Webcam.

Unless you'd just like to apologize for acting like a reddit baby on a forum where we don't take kindly to nastiness.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here's a screen recording I made with ASC for non-rooted devices.

http://youtu.be/rW2T1KvZufY

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.
25th March 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCitizen

So do you like it lubed or unlubed?

http://youtu.be/KemUPEbGibA


Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Since you're probably gonna piss and whine about not being able to make out the software version data, I'll post another video when I have a better camera than laptop Webcam.

Unless you'd just like to apologize for acting like a reddit baby on a forum where we don't take kindly to nastiness.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here's a screen recording I made with ASC for non-rooted devices.

http://youtu.be/rW2T1KvZufY

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

Sorry kid, but that's not flash, that's youtube's native HTML5 player allowing you to watch videos on the stock browser. Try going to a real flash website. P.S. you might want to keep the lube nearby, or no lube if thats your cup of tea.
25th March 2014, 05:45 AM   |  #10  
DarthCitizen's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
So I guess you throwing a bunch of screenshots of YouTube not working for you want the smartest thing you could have used in trying to prove your superiority, huh?

Anyway, I replied to your thread kindly and look what it's turned into.

Seriously - xda isn't the place for this ****.

Enjoy your victory. Either way, for what I want out of my phone, I ain't got no problems. Good luck with yours.

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes