FORUMS

View Poll Results: Samsung should launch S5 in india at what price to make it a value for Money Purchase

0 Vote(s)
0%

1 Vote(s)
100.00%

0 Vote(s)
0%
40k or more

0 Vote(s)
0%

Indian Scenario - Which Mobiles offer Best Value for Money

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kanujsharma, Junior Member on 12th March 2014, 08:21 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guy I have been searching reviews and reading till my eyes started to bleed yet was unable to decide when I was about to purchase the Nexus 5 was confused between Lg G2 & Nexus 5.

Or should I had saved money and could have bought Moto G which is selling like crazy on Flipkart and all online retailers....?

Objective of Starting This thread:

I am starting this thread only for Indian Scenario so we can discuss, put our thoughts on which mobile is best which accessory is best, which headsets we should buy , which ROM goes well for us , which modem we should flash and what apps are hot & much more what you guys suggest.

Anyone & Everyone can put forward there views and opinions no matter whether Indian or Not

It is not my thread it is our thread and lets start rolling to help each other fellow geeks to decide better and faster?

My first question is what do you guys think should Samsung launch S5 at what price considering we have one of the best smartphone the hammerhead our beloved Nexus 5 in market @ 29k????

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread