Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help. Got stuck on CM Rom huawei ascend P1 (u9200)

Tip us?

lmvsilva90
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Please help. Got stuck on CM Rom huawei ascend P1 (u9200)

Please help me, I have a huawei ascend P1 (aka u9200), and been playing around with it for about a month. I've been trying other to find out which one would suit the best. I changed from stock to EmotionUI (Jelly Bean+EMUI1.5), and after that, I flashed Cyanogen Mod (.zip file installed in TWRP recovery).
I can't flash anything now... Can't even force install intermediate pack! (Place UPDATE.APP in sdcard\dload\update.app, and turn on phone pressing up and down keys with original recovery on it. The 1st time I flashed intermediate pack (before installing emotionui) it all went well, but now intermediate pack won't flash. I get the same error every time "Version List Verify Fail. Huawei sdcard update fail."

I think I read ALL of the post's you have about flashing Roms for this device and none of them is helping me. I tried everything:
-with stock and modified recovery.img
-with stock and modified boot.img
-changing build.prop to the one that comes with intermediate pack flash files.

Everytime I mess around and try to sucessfully install Intermediatepack, I end up with no solution besides flashing Cyanogenmod again! I have to flash it in .zip format through cwm, and that's the only way I get a bootable rom in my device. I also tried to flash a stock rom in .zip format (found them in some german foruns), and it flashes, but somewhat it doesn't work. Get's stuck on boot logo. Again, I have to flash cyanogen rom...

Please can someone help me install Intermediatepack so I can flash another Rom?

Thank You!

harrymason37
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmvsilva90 View Post
Please help me, I have a huawei ascend P1 (aka u9200), and been playing around with it for about a month. I've been trying other to find out which one would suit the best. I changed from stock to EmotionUI (Jelly Bean+EMUI1.5), and after that, I flashed Cyanogen Mod (.zip file installed in TWRP recovery).
I can't flash anything now... Can't even force install intermediate pack! (Place UPDATE.APP in sdcard\dload\update.app, and turn on phone pressing up and down keys with original recovery on it. The 1st time I flashed intermediate pack (before installing emotionui) it all went well, but now intermediate pack won't flash. I get the same error every time "Version List Verify Fail. Huawei sdcard update fail."

I think I read ALL of the post's you have about flashing Roms for this device and none of them is helping me. I tried everything:
-with stock and modified recovery.img
-with stock and modified boot.img
-changing build.prop to the one that comes with intermediate pack flash files.

Everytime I mess around and try to sucessfully install Intermediatepack, I end up with no solution besides flashing Cyanogenmod again! I have to flash it in .zip format through cwm, and that's the only way I get a bootable rom in my device. I also tried to flash a stock rom in .zip format (found them in some german foruns), and it flashes, but somewhat it doesn't work. Get's stuck on boot logo. Again, I have to flash cyanogen rom...

Please can someone help me install Intermediatepack so I can flash another Rom?

Thank You!
In cwm wipe cache, dalvic, data and system, then flash miui 3.11.1 from there, without editing build prop force upgrade to intetmediate pack