How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question [Q] Please help. Got stuck on CM Rom huawei ascend P1 (u9200)

OP lmvsilva90

4th November 2013, 09:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Please help me, I have a huawei ascend P1 (aka u9200), and been playing around with it for about a month. I've been trying other to find out which one would suit the best. I changed from stock to EmotionUI (Jelly Bean+EMUI1.5), and after that, I flashed Cyanogen Mod (.zip file installed in TWRP recovery).
I can't flash anything now... Can't even force install intermediate pack! (Place UPDATE.APP in sdcard\dload\update.app, and turn on phone pressing up and down keys with original recovery on it. The 1st time I flashed intermediate pack (before installing emotionui) it all went well, but now intermediate pack won't flash. I get the same error every time "Version List Verify Fail. Huawei sdcard update fail."

I think I read ALL of the post's you have about flashing Roms for this device and none of them is helping me. I tried everything:
-with stock and modified recovery.img
-with stock and modified boot.img
-changing build.prop to the one that comes with intermediate pack flash files.

Everytime I mess around and try to sucessfully install Intermediatepack, I end up with no solution besides flashing Cyanogenmod again! I have to flash it in .zip format through cwm, and that's the only way I get a bootable rom in my device. I also tried to flash a stock rom in .zip format (found them in some german foruns), and it flashes, but somewhat it doesn't work. Get's stuck on boot logo. Again, I have to flash cyanogen rom...

Please can someone help me install Intermediatepack so I can flash another Rom?

Thank You!
14th March 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

239 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmvsilva90

Please help me, I have a huawei ascend P1 (aka u9200), and been playing around with it for about a month. I've been trying other to find out which one would suit the best. I changed from stock to EmotionUI (Jelly Bean+EMUI1.5), and after that, I flashed Cyanogen Mod (.zip file installed in TWRP recovery).
I can't flash anything now... Can't even force install intermediate pack! (Place UPDATE.APP in sdcard\dload\update.app, and turn on phone pressing up and down keys with original recovery on it. The 1st time I flashed intermediate pack (before installing emotionui) it all went well, but now intermediate pack won't flash. I get the same error every time "Version List Verify Fail. Huawei sdcard update fail."

I think I read ALL of the post's you have about flashing Roms for this device and none of them is helping me. I tried everything:
-with stock and modified recovery.img
-with stock and modified boot.img
-changing build.prop to the one that comes with intermediate pack flash files.

Everytime I mess around and try to sucessfully install Intermediatepack, I end up with no solution besides flashing Cyanogenmod again! I have to flash it in .zip format through cwm, and that's the only way I get a bootable rom in my device. I also tried to flash a stock rom in .zip format (found them in some german foruns), and it flashes, but somewhat it doesn't work. Get's stuck on boot logo. Again, I have to flash cyanogen rom...

Please can someone help me install Intermediatepack so I can flash another Rom?

Thank You!

In cwm wipe cache, dalvic, data and system, then flash miui 3.11.1 from there, without editing build prop force upgrade to intetmediate pack
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread