OP asdfasdfvful

2nd January 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 1,029

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just like countless other threads, I myself decided to start my own collection of boot animations. However, unlike others, I've decided to expand the collection by colorizing animations to meet everyone's themes. There might not be anything now, but later on I'll have multiple colors per animation.

The boot animations are NOT flashable.
If you don't know what you are doing, read below

The manual way of changing your boot animation
  1. Find the original directory of your bootanimation.zip
  2. Copy the new zip to that location
  3. Delete your old zip
  4. Rename the new zip to "bootanimation.zip"
  5. Give it permissions rw-rw-r-- (use Root Explorer or another file explorer with root)
  6. Reboot (or soft reboot)

If you want, you can also check out a boot animation app in the play store. Supposedly, it can also help reduce the choppiness. Please note which directory the app is sending the zip.

I apologize in advance if the links are messed up. Mediafire is really weird and sometimes doesn't copy the link even when it says it does. If anything is wrong, just let me know. The folder with everything is here

To save space, I will only be posting previews of one particular color. The link will direct you to a folder where you can pick which color you like (I will generally do white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta). If you have any requests, tag me or pm me and I'll see what I can do

***Though I have colorized and maybe created zips out of gifs, none of these are made from scratch. Additionally, I have not tested all of them. Some are slightly laggy and I'm trying to fix them where I can***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matrix - blue, red, white

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cm AOKP - cyan

Odyssey - multicolored, b&w

Taken from the best 4.3 rom for Ville

Speedo - blue

Spikes - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

Stars - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

Cube - red

Tekwavs - multicolored, white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

Plazma I - white, red, yellow, green, bright green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

Plazma II - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

Ring - cyan

Last edited by asdfasdfvful; 22nd February 2014 at 01:06 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #2  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
I present to you, the illusions. These ones were from gifs (and should probably be new )

Paper Sun

Spinner

Spinner Through Space

Circle

Jelly

Triangle

Triangle 2

Mind Warp

Mind Warp 2

Sphere

Sphere 2

Spiked Sphere

Trippy

Twisted Rings

Warping Sphere

Last edited by asdfasdfvful; 5th January 2014 at 02:59 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
I present to you, the android zips
Animations were made by @aph

Android - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple

Galaxy Ace

Android Particles

Last edited by asdfasdfvful; 20th October 2014 at 06:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #4  
Paris
Thanks Meter: 151

314 posts
More
Thanks for all these beautiful bootanimations !

The "speedo" link links to the "plasma2" web page

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk
2nd January 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,719

3,645 posts
Donate to Me
More
They're nice, in fact I've used already one of these. You might want to check the links again though. Clicking on the CM/AOKP link brings you the "matrix" boot animation, clicking on the "Cube" link goes to "CM/AOKP" and maybe others as well.... Guess you've wrongly copy/paste some of them
2nd January 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #6  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atok_fr

Thanks for all these beautiful bootanimations !

The "speedo" link links to the "plasma2" web page

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapier

They're nice, in fact I've used already one of these. You might want to check the links again though. Clicking on the CM/AOKP link brings you the "matrix" boot animation, clicking on the "Cube" link goes to "CM/AOKP" and maybe others as well.... Guess you've wrongly copy/paste some of them

Haha oops.. I'll change it now
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #7  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
To any TwistedKat user, there is now this folder for rom specific animations
4th January 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #8  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
TwistedKat 2.1

Last bit has jittery edges though..
The Following User Says Thank You to asdfasdfvful For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #9  
OP Recognized Themer
Vancouver

1,669 posts
Donate to Me
More
It seems as though a lot of my animations didn't work because I changed the desc (some of them were too slow). Fixed all those zips so hopefully they work now (sorry to those who downloaded before)
7th January 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #10  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 25

134 posts
More
I've tried all of them..nice work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation, colorized, eye candy, theme, zip
Previous Thread Next Thread