Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please Help

Tip us?

kleytonhunter
Old
(Last edited by kleytonhunter; 17th March 2014 at 09:56 PM.) Reason: accessing data
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up [Q] Please Help

have a xt1033 dual and want to flash something on it but i dont know what rom works fine with dual sim,cm11 is not fully compatible yet this i know ,all rom i see don't make a explanation about iti dont want to know the best or the most bam bam bam rom ever,i only want to know compatible roms for the dual sim variant
The Following User Says Thank You to kleytonhunter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mokkami
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Maybe you can keep an eye on this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to mokkami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kliu888
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleytonhunter View Post
have a xt1033 dual and want to flash something on it but i dont know what rom works fine with dual sim,cm11 is not fully compatible yet this i know ,all rom i see don't make a explanation about iti dont want to know the best or the most bam bam bam rom ever,i only want to know compatible roms for the dual sim variant
If you don't absolutely have to install a custom ROM, you may want to keep the stock ROM and just install Xposed + modules like Gravity Box. This will get you most of the customizations/features custom ROMs have and still give you the stability of a stock ROM. That's what I did for mine moto g.
The Following User Says Thank You to kliu888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kleytonhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokkami View Post
Maybe you can keep an eye on this thread.
have Subscribed this Thread,thanks

kleytonhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Cool a link please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliu888 View Post
If you don't absolutely have to install a custom ROM, you may want to keep the stock ROM and just install Xposed + modules like Gravity Box. This will get you most of the customizations/features custom ROMs have and still give you the stability of a stock ROM. That's what I did for mine moto g.
please point where i found xposed compatible with moto g,i have searched but was in vain

kliu888
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleytonhunter View Post
please point where i found xposed compatible with moto g,i have searched but was in vain
This thread has the Gravity Box module I installed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554049

If you scroll down to the Installation section, 2nd paragraph:

2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)

I got my Xposed from the official thread link in this line.

kleytonhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliu888 View Post
This thread has the Gravity Box module I installed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554049

If you scroll down to the Installation section, 2nd paragraph:

2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk)

I got my Xposed from the official thread link in this line.
thanks man,i have googled about gravity box and its far good than flash a custom rom

The Following User Says Thank You to kleytonhunter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]