Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth connection error

Tip us?

Mazarin07
Old
(Last edited by Mazarin07; 28th December 2012 at 09:19 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Question Bluetooth connection error

Hello!

I have an MTK6577-based Android 4.0.4 smartphone and an external Bluetooth GPS-receiver.
They worked fine for a few weeks, but now I have headaches trying to make them connect.

The GPS-receiver seems to be connected, but when I click the Connect button in the Bluetooth GPS app I get a strange error message:

"Connection failed [JSR82] connect: Connection is not created (failed or aborted)"

My system is the same, except that I moved the majority of my apps from the internal SD-card to the external one. I did this not manually, but by using the dedicated menu in Settings - Applications - SD-card.

My guess is that the Bluetooth GPS app is looking for one or more system files, but cannot find them. Actually, I moved this app back to where it was (on the internal SD-card), but still no success in getting the GPS to work.

Can you help me?

Dear Moderator,

If this post is not in the relevant forum, please move it where it fits.

Basher51
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I am using MTK6577 as well and have a similar issue.I know my reply is late.But have you find the solution to your problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarin07 View Post
Hello!

I have an MTK6577-based Android 4.0.4 smartphone and an external Bluetooth GPS-receiver.
They worked fine for a few weeks, but now I have headaches trying to make them connect.

The GPS-receiver seems to be connected, but when I click the Connect button in the Bluetooth GPS app I get a strange error message:

"Connection failed [JSR82] connect: Connection is not created (failed or aborted)"

My system is the same, except that I moved the majority of my apps from the internal SD-card to the external one. I did this not manually, but by using the dedicated menu in Settings - Applications - SD-card.

My guess is that the Bluetooth GPS app is looking for one or more system files, but cannot find them. Actually, I moved this app back to where it was (on the internal SD-card), but still no success in getting the GPS to work.

Can you help me?

Dear Moderator,

If this post is not in the relevant forum, please move it where it fits.

Mazarin07
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher51 View Post
Hello,

I am using MTK6577 as well and have a similar issue.I know my reply is late.But have you find the solution to your problem?
Solution: repairing, and switching on Mock locations.
Tags
android, bluetooth, gps