XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i bricked my galaxy ace after flashing the wrong rom

Tip us?

same7m7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy i bricked my galaxy ace after flashing the wrong rom

hi evry body, i really need help my cute galaxy ace was dead after flashing the wrong firmware by accedent (galaxy 551 firmware) now i'm not able to enter the download mode when i try to boot it on it just turns on the two virtual buttons, please thers no any way to flash it without entering to download mode or using another program ??,?? thank you so much

ChelebiTech
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by same7m7 View Post
hi evry body, i really need help my cute galaxy ace was dead after flashing the wrong firmware by accedent (galaxy 551 firmware) now i'm not able to enter the download mode when i try to boot it on it just turns on the two virtual buttons, please thers no any way to flash it without entering to download mode or using another program ??,?? thank you so much
You can try Usb Jig.
Or if odin recognizes the port by pressing (vol up+ vol down + power) even if nothing on screen, you may have a chance to flash stock firmware.

anf if all wont work, If in warranty, you may take it to service center, they probably wont understand that you have flahed wrong firmware.
S5830i Stock + Root + init.d + LightSpeed Intervention + Link2SD
:: Today is the first day of what's left of your life. ::

same7m7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy thank you for you'r help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelebiTech View Post
You can try Usb Jig.
Or if odin recognizes the port by pressing (vol up+ vol down + power) even if nothing on screen, you may have a chance to flash stock firmware.

anf if all wont work, If in warranty, you may take it to service center, they probably wont understand that you have flahed wrong firmware.
thank for your reply, but what if i try to boot it using RIFF jtag BOX ??? is that cost a lot of money ? the phone is ouf of warranty .

ChelebiTech
Old
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by same7m7 View Post
thank for your reply, but what if i try to boot it using RIFF jtag BOX ??? is that cost a lot of money ? the phone is ouf of warranty .
Yes it will cost a lot of money. Taking phone to a local gsm repair shop will be cheaper.

Did you try to connect with odin? As mentioned in previous post. Did you try to flash stock? Did odin recognize phone?

:: Today is the first day of what's left of your life. ::

same7m7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy i tried all methods

Quote:
Yes it will cost a lot of money. Taking phone to a local gsm repair shop will be cheaper.

Did you try to connect with odin? As mentioned in previous post. Did you try to flash stock? Did odin recognize phone?

i tried all mentioned ways to go ito download mode but negative, and my pc didin't detect my phone thats why i cant flash back the stock rom

atometros
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Did you installed Kies for the drivers? If you did, try rebooting your pc and connecting the phone again.

Sent from my GT-S5830M

Shree.bhagwat
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
You can try Usb Jig.

hello my problem is almost same
i cannot boot my phone samsung ace S5830 into any mode ( recovery, download, Ramdum) nothing
my phone is just dead but when connected to pc odin say DETECTED
when i try to flash the stock rom ,firmware it gets stuck on Setup Connection
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do

PHONE: HTC Sensation z710e =juopunutBear=
HBOOT:1.27.1111.
ROM: HTC STOCK
KERNEL:STOCK KERNEL
RECOVERY:4ext
S OFF
ROOTED

SuperCID:
FIRMWARE:3.33

BATTERY: Stock
MEMORY CARD : 64gb class 10

Hitesh2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shree.bhagwat View Post
hello my problem is almost same
i cannot boot my phone samsung ace S5830 into any mode ( recovery, download, Ramdum) nothing
my phone is just dead but when connected to pc odin say DETECTED
when i try to flash the stock rom ,firmware it gets stuck on Setup Connection
As these is Ace-i section so check your files they must be Ace's not Ace-i's ,
Further problems post in 5830's section.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hitesh2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]