FORUMS

[Q] [ICS] [Tablet] Support?

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When should we expect the Themer application to be available for ICS tablets?
 
 
13th March 2014, 09:07 AM |#2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehul.gupta

When should we expect the Themer application to be available for ICS tablets?

Hi,y

Unfortunately there are some aspects within Themer that simply can't be replicated in ICS. We're not sure if we'll be able to bring out an ICS-friendly version, but the developers are looking into it.
13th March 2014, 09:37 AM |#3  
mehul.gupta's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,y

Unfortunately there are some aspects within Themer that simply can't be replicated in ICS. We're not sure if we'll be able to bring out an ICS-friendly version, but the developers are looking into it.

A version with lesser features would probably be as good.
Eagerly waiting for any kind of release of Themer for ICS tablets.
Last edited by mehul.gupta; 13th March 2014 at 09:42 AM.
14th March 2014, 01:14 PM |#4  
axiomerudite's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,y

Unfortunately there are some aspects within Themer that simply can't be replicated in ICS. We're not sure if we'll be able to bring out an ICS-friendly version, but the developers are looking into it.

But does the 4.2 JB tabs have a chance ?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app
14th March 2014, 01:32 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomerudite

But does the 4.2 JB tabs have a chance ?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app

eagerly waiting here,and in answer to your question the developers are working on it
14th March 2014, 08:06 PM |#6  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomerudite

But does the 4.2 JB tabs have a chance ?

Sent from my ME173X using xda app-developers app

They most certainly do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, tablet, themer
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes