Post Reply

different calendars different colours?

OP spacecat

10th March 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
My wife and I can see each others calendars, but in themer the font colour is the same

is there a way to have different colours for different calendars in themer like in a typical calendar app?

thanks
10th March 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #2  
ritalin's Avatar
Senior Member
Tampa
Thanks Meter: 75
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecat

My wife and I can see each others calendars, but in themer the font colour is the same

is there a way to have different colours for different calendars in themer like in a typical calendar app?

thanks

Would you mind letting me know which calendar widget you are using?

Is it a Zooper built calendar or the Themer Calendar Widget?
11th March 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalin

Would you mind letting me know which calendar widget you are using?

Is it a Zooper built calendar or the Themer Calendar Widget?

It's a themer widget I think, it came with the pre loaded nature theme it links to the a calendar app
12th March 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #4  
ritalin's Avatar
Senior Member
Tampa
Thanks Meter: 75
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecat

It's a themer widget I think, it came with the pre loaded nature theme it links to the a calendar app

Im not real sure what theme you are talking about. There are not pre-loaded themes in Themer, it has always been a tutorial theme of sorts that is preloaded.

Do me a favor, long press on the homescreen (anywhere blank) when the long press menu shows up, choose "browse themes".
Now in this window choose, "My Themes", then "Downloaded.
You should now see a list of the themes you have downloaded. Tell me the name of the theme you are running so I can see what calendar it uses.

Thanks.
12th March 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalin

Im not real sure what theme you are talking about. There are not pre-loaded themes in Themer, it has always been a tutorial theme of sorts that is preloaded.

Do me a favor, long press on the homescreen (anywhere blank) when the long press menu shows up, choose "browse themes".
Now in this window choose, "My Themes", then "Downloaded.
You should now see a list of the themes you have downloaded. Tell me the name of the theme you are running so I can see what calendar it uses.

Thanks.

The Theme is called 'Shades of Green'
13th March 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Is this not possible?
13th March 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #7  
ritalin's Avatar
Senior Member
Tampa
Thanks Meter: 75
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecat

Is this not possible?

This is technically possible.
This calendar is created with Zooper. There is an option in Zooper for setting the color code to the color assigned in the Google Calendar.
The code is #C0COLOR#, this variable will render or output an actual RGB color code for what ever color is assigned to that event in your Google Calendar.

So you have this variable, and I am sure you are wondering WTH you would do with it.
We assuming that the text in that calendar is RichText and not regular text you can assign a BBCODE around the Event variable that changes its color.

Lets say its the event title for the first event, #C0TITLE#. If you want this to be the correct color that is assigned to it you would change it to the following. [c#C0COLOR#]#C0TITLE#[/c]
If it were for the second event it would be as follows.
[c#C1COLOR#]#C1TITLE#[/c]

All in all you CAN do this. It just matters if you want to take the time to change it yourself, getting your hands dirty with a little light coding.

Hope this helps.
13th March 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritalin

This is technically possible.
This calendar is created with Zooper. There is an option in Zooper for setting the color code to the color assigned in the Google Calendar.
The code is #C0COLOR#, this variable will render or output an actual RGB color code for what ever color is assigned to that event in your Google Calendar.

So you have this variable, and I am sure you are wondering WTH you would do with it.
We assuming that the text in that calendar is RichText and not regular text you can assign a BBCODE around the Event variable that changes its color.

Lets say its the event title for the first event, #C0TITLE#. If you want this to be the correct color that is assigned to it you would change it to the following. [c#C0COLOR#]#C0TITLE#[/c]
If it were for the second event it would be as follows.
[c#C1COLOR#]#C1TITLE#[/c]

All in all you CAN do this. It just matters if you want to take the time to change it yourself, getting your hands dirty with a little light coding.

Hope this helps.

Ok im more a plug and play sort of guy but I will give it a go!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes