N-KERNEL for Xperia™ T
an advanced stock based kernel
- LATEST 9.1.A.1.145 KERNEL SOURCE
- LATEST 9.1.A.1.145 RAMDISK
- Custom features & values will normally not be applied at boot. Unless you configure init.d or an app of course.
- 384,432,486,540,594,648,702,756,810,864,918,972,10 26,1080,1134,1188,1242,1296,1350,1404,1458,1512
- Support for faux123's Sound Control
- I/O SCHEDULERS
- CPU GOVERNORS
- Smartmax (combined ondemand & smartassv2)
- Hyper (tweaked ondemand based smart and smooth optimized governor)
- Interactive,Conservative,Userspace,Powersave,Ondem and,Performance
- GPU GOVERNORS
- Ondemand, Performance
- Force USB Fast Charge (will disable sdcard mount to PC when enabled)
- Undervolting support (voltage control)
- RECOVERY (after vibration or LED light up)
- TWRP Recoverey 188.8.131.52
- VOL+ at boot
- CWM-based Recovery 184.108.40.206
- VOL- at boot
- BOOT LOGO
- Custom text with the original SONY logo
- Execution of custom scripts in /system/etc/init.d/* during boot
- No changelog..
- USB storage mount in recovery does not work..
- Xperia T on official 4.1.2 or any ROM based on it
- Unlocked Bootloader (from here)
- If you don't have recovery, or if you prefer via fastboot-
- Copy to sdcard
- Flash the .zip via any recovery
- Extract kernel.elf from the .zip
- Move to a folder including fastboot
- Shift + Right click the folder and open it in command prompt
- Connect your phone, turned off, while holding VOL+ button. Blue LED should appear now.
- Code:fastboot flash boot kernel.elf
- Code:fastboot reboot
- kernel: https://github.com/NuriJ/sony_kernel_msm8960
- ramdisk: unpack kernel.elf from the .zip
CREDITSXDA:DevDB Information- DooMLoRD for his handle multiple recoverys based on volume keypress script!
- And for his perl script for kernel.sin extraction!
- gokhanmoral for undervolting.
- TeamWin, Dees_Troy (and championswimmer) for TWRP.
- championswimmer for his kernel kitchen, making it easy to convert PNG to RLE
NK for Xperia™ T, a Kernel for the Sony Xperia T
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: v1.4.0
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-20
Last Updated 2013-12-16