Note 3 stuck on recovery boot

OP nrkid9

12th May 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

81 posts
Hi guys, I just recently attempted to root my Note 3 using CF-Auto-Root however after downloading and installing using my version (SM-N900T since I have tmo) it is stuck at a screen saying

RECOVERY BOOTING....
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
SET WARRANTY BIT: RECOVERY

It seems that I cannot leave this boot screen to get into download mode and the device will not boot into android so I am at a loss of what to do. My computer does not see the device when I plug it in.
12th May 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #2  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 374

967 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkid9

Hi guys, I just recently attempted to root my Note 3 using CF-Auto-Root however after downloading and installing using my version (SM-N900T since I have tmo) it is stuck at a screen saying

RECOVERY BOOTING....

It seems that I cannot leave this boot screen to get into download mode and the device will not boot into android so I am at a loss of what to do. My computer does not see the device when I plug it in.

Use below file for rooting & once rooted successfully, switch off your phone & reboot in recovery.

http://d-h.st/J32
12th May 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 2,701

4,794 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: download mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrkid9

RECOVERY BOOTING....

Remove battery, wait 10 seconds replace battery and
hold down the volume down+power+home key at the
same time. Then the phone will go into download mode.
16th July 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 392

1,979 posts
I have 4 sprint Note 3's I rooted with CWM for all 4 but one is "stuck" at recovery like this any time I turn it on it always tries to boot into recovery and gets stuck.

I can get into download mode. will cf auto root fix this? (trying to avoid a full odin restore)

the only thing different about this sprint note 3 that I am aware of is that its flashed to boost (if that matters it should not matter)

the other 3 went flawlessly. yes I tried to odin the cwm root a second time no change.
13th October 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Thanks!!!
Thanks for the link. Just unboxed the note 3 (sprint) with version 4.3 and followed qbking77 and it was stuck on that same screen (tried it 3 times).

Your link saved me.
I wonder why qbking's didn't work ... it always has in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

Use below file for rooting & once rooted successfully, switch off your phone & reboot in recovery.

http://d-h.st/J32

14th October 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 792

2,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmusket

Thanks for the link. Just unboxed the note 3 (sprint) with version 4.3 and followed qbking77 and it was stuck on that same screen (tried it 3 times).

Your link saved me.
I wonder why qbking's didn't work ... it always has in the past.

Why didn't you use the specific file for your device (Note 3 Sprint): http://download.chainfire.eu/362/CF-...pr-smn900p.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread