Aug 1, 2010
i got the update today in the morning
update size was about 543mb
kitkat 4.4.2

software version d80220a-TWN-XX

hope yall get it too

:)

Kiwi_Dude

Can confirm. Update for Taiwan 802 models. Mine is 32 gig model.

13144361974_3e9a321885.jpg

Also retained root as was on stock recovery. Time to install custom recovery and then camera mod...

Last edited:

iceku

Feb 20, 2011
Lund
Ï wonder if the International version breaks custom recovery and download mode when rooted.

fallenwout

Oct 19, 2011
Beware that there is no support to LTE on these OPEN EUROPE versions (at least on some regions)

D80220b-EUR-XX has it
bevuju6y.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

GPS toggle replaced with "LOCATION" toggle,it is same toggle :)
Not entirely. The LOCATION toggle turns localization completly ON/OFF with the toggle. You have to long press the toggle and change the mode if you want to enable GPS. If you put the mode to "accurate", applications (like facebook) are allowed to turn on GPS... and they will. But if you do not set it to accurate, google maps wont work. The workaround was the GPS toggle...

Now they put a location toggle and put the Mobile/GPS under that toggle with only a deeper setting to split the option
It it the same as putting a network toggle and putting Mobile/WiFi onder 1 toggle with only a deeper setting to split the option. I hope that does not come from this.

darknessmessiah

Dec 14, 2009
D80220b-EUR-XX has it

Yeah... as I said, it seems that it isn't working on some regions... mine even on the hidden menu, the LTE Only option gives a "not supported" back... Some other people reported the same... :crying:

D80220b-EUR-XX here as well

Anyway... Is just for precaution.

Attachments

• 2014-03-14-10-39-24.png
    2014-03-14-10-39-24.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 1,391
  • 2014-03-14-10-40-31.png
    2014-03-14-10-40-31.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,301

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's weird. I've had this version installed before and the widget was fine. This time it asks me to update but there isn't anything in the update center to update. Performed factory reset after installing as usual. Must be a problem at LG's end.

Don't know what they scr***d up but here I've uploaded it for those who are missing the theme.

cheers.
    Can someone pls post difference between 4.2.2 and 4.4.2 camera, lags etc . and i know problems with cracking headphones when listening to music.
    For fast update and fixes iPhone or Nexus are the best for now

LG G2 Monster

updated mine yesterday...i can confim there is a significant improvement in low light pic from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2...specially with flash..no more burry pics...faster focus but still slow compared to other 13mp shooter in low light...UI is just smooth no lag what so ever...but i see sum lag when i switch from dial tab to call log tab...donno y:confused:

abt the cracking sound.....didn't experienced anything like dat...i hav tried stock player and fm radio...crystal clear...

i came from Nexus 5...yup u can get faster update but i dnt thnk anyone who tasted customized UI will like the simple pure os look...

another thing sumhow it feels like Battery life increased but i need more time before confirming that,,,hope this helps
    Someone please tries if this works

IT's not my upload, IF it works you should thank the member, not sure who he is but xantrax should be the name here, too.
    it's Friday, and as it seems some new areas are being covered
    Software Version: D80210e-EUR-XX

yesterday the IMEI Check didn't show a new firmware, but today:

let's see when it will arrive OTA

probably a stupid question - if you update via the support tool, do you loose all settings & data or is everything kept like when you'r updating via OTA?

Everthing is kept but it perhaps a good idea to perform a factory reset as jellybean to kitkat is quite a large upgrade. That said, I installed kitkat this way last night without a reset and everything has been ok so far.
    Kinda OT here but I just received a "LteConfigs" update to my 80210f and finally Lte works (germany, ePlus). LTE should be available since beginning of march. However, still waiting for the OTA.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk