Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC ONE X

Tip us?

km6061
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC ONE X

Hi to all. This is my first post so please bear with me. This seemed the most appropriate place to post so I apologize if this is the wrong area. I also know the problem I'm about to present has been talked about before but I ask the community for more advanced help due to the fact I have done some research on trying to get myself out of trouble but I've had no luck.

The problem is with my HTC One X. I did have a unlocked boot loader and root access. I also have clockwork mod installed but no back up (yes my fault i know). Anyway the problem first started when the new system update went to install on my device. It wouldn't install so I did a factory reset to see if that would solve the problem. It didn't. So i accessed my recovery menu from adr and formatted everything. Bearing in mind this was at half past 2 in the morning and I'd been up for about 18 hours. Anyway yeah I formatted everything (again my fault) so now my phone is stuck at the htc screen. I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the rom it would of had out of the box and an explanation to install everything properly so my phone is back in that condition (or as near to).

Phone information:
Vodafone UK
Boot loader Unlocked
Endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-1.36.0000
cpld-none
microp-none
radio-5.1204.164d.30
emmc-bootmode: disabled
cpu-bootmode: disabled
hw secure boot: enabled
modem path: off
nov 16 2012 18:32:39

I have tried several different roms like htc revolution, a vodafone uk rom i found that was of no use. I tried installing from zips on SD and revolution installed but was still stuck on htc screen.

Any other information needed I will provide and again i apologize from dragging up a already opened topic and if ive posted in the wrong place.

Many thanks to anyone whos willing to help

faisal nafis
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Info Contact pico..

Quote:
Originally Posted by km6061 View Post
Hi to all. This is my first post so please bear with me. This seemed the most appropriate place to post so I apologize if this is the wrong area. I also know the problem I'm about to present has been talked about before but I ask the community for more advanced help due to the fact I have done some research on trying to get myself out of trouble but I've had no luck.

The problem is with my HTC One X. I did have a unlocked boot loader and root access. I also have clockwork mod installed but no back up (yes my fault i know). Anyway the problem first started when the new system update went to install on my device. It wouldn't install so I did a factory reset to see if that would solve the problem. It didn't. So i accessed my recovery menu from adr and formatted everything. Bearing in mind this was at half past 2 in the morning and I'd been up for about 18 hours. Anyway yeah I formatted everything (again my fault) so now my phone is stuck at the htc screen. I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the rom it would of had out of the box and an explanation to install everything properly so my phone is back in that condition (or as near to).

Phone information:
Vodafone UK
Boot loader Unlocked
Endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-1.36.0000
cpld-none
microp-none
radio-5.1204.164d.30
emmc-bootmode: disabled
cpu-bootmode: disabled
hw secure boot: enabled
modem path: off
nov 16 2012 18:32:39

I have tried several different roms like htc revolution, a vodafone uk rom i found that was of no use. I tried installing from zips on SD and revolution installed but was still stuck on htc screen.

Any other information needed I will provide and again i apologize from dragging up a already opened topic and if ive posted in the wrong place.

Many thanks to anyone whos willing to help
Contact developer pico. He has experience in htc one x.
And do visit htcone.com for roms and stock backup zip..
I think that should do...

mse1445
Old
Thanks Meter 0
tnx