Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Ported j.b. sense from HTC Onex to HTC sensation

Tip us?

Mesaman2012
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 194
Default Ported j.b. sense from HTC Onex to HTC sensation

Is it possible to do this.and I have the o.t.a. jellybean update in a zip from the HTC one x.Is that what would I would need to port the ROM to the sensation. Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Mesaman2012
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Is this at all possible? Thanks

Bruce's 4.1.2 j.b. rom

Drunken_elk
Old
Thanks Meter 11
One x rom is based on a tegra chipset. To port it to the Sensation it is necessary to recompile the entire Rom. The only htc one that is similar to the sensation is the htc one s with s3 processor but portings has already been made

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Drunken_elk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Samer Diab
Old
Thanks Meter 3,027

DONATE TO ME
My advice DO NOT TRY IT (IT IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY BY THE PROS )As you now there is firmware stiff if you go to htc one x android dev you will se a thread called jb diffrent firmware collection ...... You might brick your device if you try like i did but had proffesional help for unbricking it does not matter chipset.... Easy change ... Only firmware BTW TAKE MY ADVICE AND DONT TRY IT .

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Evolving
KingCobra Rom's In My Blood .
The Following User Says Thank You to Samer Diab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mesaman2012
Old
Thanks Meter 194
So basically I need a HTC one s we with the s3 chip in it right. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

faisal nafis
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Smile A sweet request...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer Diab View Post
My advice DO NOT TRY IT (IT IS POSSIBLE BUT ONLY BY THE PROS )As you now there is firmware stiff if you go to htc one x android dev you will se a thread called jb diffrent firmware collection ...... You might brick your device if you try like i did but had proffesional help for unbricking it does not matter chipset.... Easy change ... Only firmware BTW TAKE MY ADVICE AND DONT TRY IT .

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Dude can make htc apps for all devices which could be used on many devices like mediatek devices.. I am working from past 2 months on htc rom for mediatek but i am not able to do...
Thankss in advance..