Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I need help with Dungeon Hunter!!! Please help

Tip us?

hoangminh13101997
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I need help with Dungeon Hunter!!! Please help

Hello all, i really like playing Dungeon Hunter but it's stuck at the map, i can't move back between places, is there any fixes for this, thank you

hitme987
Old
Thanks Meter 333
Use chainfire 3D. Use PowerVR plugin and try force using less textures and more textures. Either way it should improve. It depends on the game. Some work fine with less textures and some with more so experiment
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitme987 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

I.M.G
Old
Thanks Meter 25
does dungeon hunter secondwave already works on galaxy y?

ceril_07
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangminh13101997 View Post
Hello all, i really like playing Dungeon Hunter but it's stuck at the map, i can't move back between places, is there any fixes for this, thank you
All you have to do is to drag the map by pulling down the upper rightmost part of the map where the BACK button is located. Remember drag it down. Then you can now choose the next destination that you want to go.

You're stuck in the catacombs, right?

I finish this game, but i'm telling you you'll get irritated with this the map bug.
The Following User Says Thank You to ceril_07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Les*Cliche
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceril_07 View Post
All you have to do is to drag the map by pulling down the upper rightmost part of the map where the BACK button is located. Remember drag it down. Then you can now choose the next destination that you want to go.

You're stuck in the catacombs, right?

I finish this game, but i'm telling you you'll get irritated with this the map bug.

could you make a video of it? cuz i have the same problem ASAP thanks in advance!

Souroking
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Its easy just try to drag the map from the right hand edge of the screen upwards. U will see the map starts moving after that u need to select another location where ur nxt level is. So all u hav to do is to press the region upper right of that location if u still cant select the location try the same more upper right. Just today finished the game its really awsome.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Remix v2.5.
I am a proud user of Remix v2.5
[/IMG]//i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r574/jasonxD1235/1368695830672_zps68a086c9.png[/IMG]

ttlove9
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank ceril_07 and Souroking, Thanks, I did succeed!