FORUMS

games lag

124 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By Ajith Prabhu, Senior Member on 14th March 2014, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
P6 amazing phone none the less there is a lag in most games ,I bought it was running international stock and then I changed to b125 and then to v5 jb HYD and then to KitKat beta and then to kitkat v7 and games seem to be lagging less now but still lags. Am I the only one with with this problem ? If u don't have this problem what ROM do you use ? Games like jetpack joyride don't even lag on the s3 lag on my more expensive phone :!

14th March 2014, 07:42 PM |#2  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajith Prabhu

P6 amazing phone none the less there is a lag in most games ,I bought it was running international stock and then I changed to b125 and then to v5 jb HYD and then to KitKat beta and then to kitkat v7 and games seem to be lagging less now but still lags. Am I the only one with with this problem ? If u don't have this problem what ROM do you use ? Games like jetpack joyride don't even lag on the s3 lag on my more expensive phone :!

P6 very poor game performance.
Only thing you do:Flash init.d and use game script:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2580436
Working with JB Roms.KK i dont know....
15th March 2014, 01:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Games stop lagging if I do that? I don't understand how a flagship phone lags so much ?
15th March 2014, 01:06 PM |#4  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Use gltools... Itís an paid app in Google Play. Xda edition is free. Itís under Apps and games.
15th March 2014, 01:14 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajith Prabhu

Games stop lagging if I do that? I don't understand how a flagship phone lags so much ?

Discussed in older threads. In some cases powerful games do work perfect in P6, while in other cases even not so powerful games get lags on p6. One of the problem is game developers not optimizing for the not so common chip used by P6.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)