Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please HELP ME OUT

OP DjFearless

16th March 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I have a big issue, I was trying today to root my galaxy note 3 from t-mobile USA. When the phone re-started there was a message on the screen saying:

recovery booting

Set warranty bit : Recovery

and it does that over and over again, reboot every 5 seconds and the same message. I can't even put the phone on download or recovery mode. I can't do anything.

Pleaseeee help me out I'm so desperated.

Thanks in advance.
16th March 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,105

3,489 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFearless

I have a big issue, I was trying today to root my galaxy note 3 from t-mobile USA. When the phone re-started there was a message on the screen saying:

recovery booting

Set warranty bit : Recovery

and it does that over and over again, reboot every 5 seconds and the same message. I can't even put the phone on download or recovery mode. I can't do anything.

Pleaseeee help me out I'm so desperated.

Thanks in advance.

Lol ............

They have like 30 diff threads asking the same exact thing you are. Take the time and read and self educate.

TWEAKED N3
17th March 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Don't be so hard with me, I'm really new on this. Can you at least refer to me with one of those solutioned threads you say?
17th March 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #4  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,105

3,489 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFearless

Don't be so hard with me, I'm really new on this. Can you at least refer to me with one of those solutioned threads you say?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682396

Trust me it not personal and I have to be honest similar thread to yours was 5 down. I telling you this as someone who is not new to these forums. The guys here help out bid time but if they see you don't search or try and self help. When they see you don't search they will just ignore you. I have been one of the few guys who have helped guys out. Not for anything but I was once new as well a Dev pm me and set me straight and told me to stop asking questions.lol. I did and looked for my self and found my own way.

TWEAKED N3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
desperated, needed, note3, phone, root
Previous Thread Next Thread