XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

Keyboard Case

28th December 2013, 04:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
I'm looking for a thumb keyboard case to work with my Note 3. Something small that I will be able to touch type with without looking at the keyboard. Does anyone know any that they trust aren't a crappy product?

I did find this one, but I want to be sure before I buy it. http://www.amazon.com/TOP%C2%AE-Blue.../dp/B00FRDVXHO
28th December 2013, 05:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag Ridgewood, NJ
Thanks Meter: 38

648 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why wouldn't you just use 1 of one of the gazillions of keyboards and mice that are out there (bluetooth)?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.
28th December 2013, 05:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruseLudsMobile

Why wouldn't you just use 1 of one of the gazillions of keyboards and mice that are out there (bluetooth)?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

I want one that fits the size of the Note specifically. Not just a random bluetooth keyboard for any phone.

and I'm talking about a really small thumb keyboard. Like those on the old Env's
28th December 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #4  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwackers

I want one that fits the size of the Note specifically. Not just a random bluetooth keyboard for any phone.

and I'm talking about a really small thumb keyboard. Like those on the old Env's

I am also looking for the same and hoping MEGAGEAR or FLYSTONE come out with it!
28th December 2013, 04:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bander143

I am also looking for the same and hoping MEGAGEAR or FLYSTONE come out with it!

I know right! I've already dented my phone because they're taking too long! Ughh the struggle
2nd January 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 19

140 posts
I would like a slider keyboard case for the Note. To turn it into a Droid basically. Of course even better would be if Samsung made a slider version of the Galaxy or Note. I do NOT like onscreen keyboards or keys. Still miss my Droid 2 qwerty. Love TouchWiz but miss those lovely hard keys. There are still a lot of qwerty fans out here. Even if it was just an add-on case I'd buy it, if it was a very good quality product I'd pay up to 70 or 80 for it. But not for some some cheapo wallet case with an iphone bluetooth keyboard in it. Slim, sliding if possible, and nice big keys for the Note with good layout design. Anyone else dig it?
2nd January 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #7  

6 posts
Buy this foldable keyboard slim and tacky and bluetooth

Sent from my SM-N9002 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1388676319916.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	2489531  
3rd January 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles C

Buy this foldable keyboard slim and tacky and bluetooth

Sent from my SM-N9002 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No we want something for our thumbs
9th January 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #9  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 8

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwackers

I'm looking for a thumb keyboard case to work with my Note 3. Something small that I will be able to touch type with without looking at the keyboard. Does anyone know any that they trust aren't a crappy product?

I did find this one, but I want to be sure before I buy it.

That seems difficult to use, Are you looking to use it for making word documents and blog posts and such?
Also
Does swiftkey support external keyboards?
10th January 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #10  
Portland
Thanks Meter: 195

1,072 posts
More
rofl how do you type them with your thumbs if its like that.... you phone wont even stand.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread