Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Keyboard Case

Tip us?

Kwackers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Keyboard Case

I'm looking for a thumb keyboard case to work with my Note 3. Something small that I will be able to touch type with without looking at the keyboard. Does anyone know any that they trust aren't a crappy product?

I did find this one, but I want to be sure before I buy it. http://www.amazon.com/TOP%C2%AE-Blue.../dp/B00FRDVXHO

KruseLudsMobile
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Why wouldn't you just use 1 of one of the gazillions of keyboards and mice that are out there (bluetooth)?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.
- R. Kruse Ludington

Current: Galaxy Note III Black; Previously: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA

Kwackers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruseLudsMobile View Post
Why wouldn't you just use 1 of one of the gazillions of keyboards and mice that are out there (bluetooth)?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.
I want one that fits the size of the Note specifically. Not just a random bluetooth keyboard for any phone.

and I'm talking about a really small thumb keyboard. Like those on the old Env's

bander143
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
I want one that fits the size of the Note specifically. Not just a random bluetooth keyboard for any phone.

and I'm talking about a really small thumb keyboard. Like those on the old Env's
I am also looking for the same and hoping MEGAGEAR or FLYSTONE come out with it!

Kwackers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bander143 View Post
I am also looking for the same and hoping MEGAGEAR or FLYSTONE come out with it!
I know right! I've already dented my phone because they're taking too long! Ughh the struggle

macdroid01
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I would like a slider keyboard case for the Note. To turn it into a Droid basically. Of course even better would be if Samsung made a slider version of the Galaxy or Note. I do NOT like onscreen keyboards or keys. Still miss my Droid 2 qwerty. Love TouchWiz but miss those lovely hard keys. There are still a lot of qwerty fans out here. Even if it was just an add-on case I'd buy it, if it was a very good quality product I'd pay up to 70 or 80 for it. But not for some some cheapo wallet case with an iphone bluetooth keyboard in it. Slim, sliding if possible, and nice big keys for the Note with good layout design. Anyone else dig it?

Charles C
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Buy this foldable keyboard slim and tacky and bluetooth

Sent from my SM-N9002 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1388676319916.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	2489531  

Kwackers
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles C View Post
Buy this foldable keyboard slim and tacky and bluetooth

Sent from my SM-N9002 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No we want something for our thumbs

Hakired
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
I'm looking for a thumb keyboard case to work with my Note 3. Something small that I will be able to touch type with without looking at the keyboard. Does anyone know any that they trust aren't a crappy product?

I did find this one, but I want to be sure before I buy it.
That seems difficult to use, Are you looking to use it for making word documents and blog posts and such?
Also
Does swiftkey support external keyboards?

pham818
Old
Thanks Meter 185
rofl how do you type them with your thumbs if its like that.... you phone wont even stand.
Current
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 -
Asus Nexus 7 32GB (2013) - scrosler's CleanROM

Past
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S2 16GB - Given Away
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB - SOLD

Free 500 MB of storage on Dropbox: http://db.tt/d6SOJt2W

Please press thanks if I helped in any way!