FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No Clue

239 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

By cougar214, Senior Member on 15th March 2014, 10:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I put my wifes sim card in my phone and sure enough it said AT&T at the top of the screen. Since no one has any idea how to spoof this or edit this out ima just gonna have to buy the same sim card my wife has. I don't know about anyone else but but I don't like having this fancy, powerfull, phone and it look like a cheap burner because of this "HOME" crap.

So now it's on to more important things. Like how are those cubby's doin!...........lol

15th March 2014, 10:59 PM |#2  
Flag Bakersfield, CA
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar214

So I put my wifes sim card in my phone and sure enough it said AT&T at the top of the screen. Since no one has any idea how to spoof this or edit this out ima just gonna have to buy the same sim card my wife has. I don't know about anyone else but but I don't like having this fancy, powerfull, phone and it look like a cheap burner because of this "HOME" crap.

So now it's on to more important things. Like how are those cubby's doin!...........lol

I'm not sure about this phone but any other phone I've had this can be changed by editing the build.prop
15th March 2014, 11:23 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Oh I'm sure. That's not the problem. The problem is I can't edit this because it's a fussed up Straight talk sim card. I know this because my wifes is the same phone and card but hers says AT&T. I put her card in mine and it says AT&T. I put my card in hers and it says HOME. So its the sim card, not the phone. Right now I'm messin around with some status bar replacement apps. They DO make the status bar say AT&T, or whatever you want. I just gotta find on with a style I like....lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)