Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KC6UFO

Kinda sad here in 5.5 & 5.6 land now that everyone a gone wild for the chocolate robot. Be nice to see a little tweet candy thrown towards us holdouts. This is still one sweet rom.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
First off wrong place to post. Why in the world would you post this in the development section. Second why not post a comment like this in Sacs thread or sending him a PM to see if he would be kind enough to update whatever may be wrong with his older Roms. You made another thread earlier saying that you have absolutely no issues with his ultra 5.5 ROM so WHY would anything need to be changed?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

And I just read that you commented that you would "happily wait for the next big thing". So in 3 days you went from being happily fine with waiting to being sad to the point where you need to make this thread?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

2adata5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off wrong place to post. Why in the world would you post this in the development section. Second why not post a comment like this in Sacs thread or sending him a PM to see if he would be kind enough to update whatever may be wrong with his older Roms. You made another thread earlier saying that you have absolutely no issues with his ultra 5.5 ROM so WHY would anything need to be changed?

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

And I just read that you commented that you would "happily wait for the next big thing". So in 3 days you went from being happily fine with waiting to being sad to the point where you need to make this thread?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

2adata5e.jpg